Remote Control Software
Try It Free
Advanced IP Scanner
How It Works
Key Features List
Intel® AMT Features
Text and Voice Chat
Remote access & tech support
Work from anywhere
Solution for Banks
Answer the questions:
1. Radmin is a software solution for...
one-click computer troubleshooting
computer inventory management
remote computer access
computer hard-disk repair
2. What actions can Radmin users perform on remote computers?
any actions as if sitting at the remote computer
just play Solitaire and Minesweeper
just run programs and open files using desktop shortcuts
3. Radmin allows remote computer access...
via the Internet
over a LAN
over a LAN or via the Internet
4. Which connection mode allows the user to view the screen of a remote computer and control that computer’s operations?
Lord of the LAN
Text and Voice Chat
5. What features are available in the Radmin File Transfer connection mode?
file transfer from the remote computer
file transfer to the remote computer
resume copying in case of interrupted transfer
all of the above
6. Where should Radmin Server be installed?
On the local computer operated by the user
On the remote computer to be accessed from the user’s own computer
On both remote and local computers
7. Which actions are required after Radmin Server has been installed on the remote computer?
Reboot the remote computer two times
Create at least one user
Set a password for each user
Set up permissions for each user
8. Where are the remote connection parameters stored?
In a text file
In the Radmin Viewer phonebook
Parameters need to be re-entered before connecting
9. What kind of information is required to set up a remote connection?
IP address or DNS name
Operating system version
10. How can a remote connection be established with a local area network computer if it doesn’t have an external IP address?
Use the IP emulation option on the router
Use the port-forwarding option on the router
Install a firewall
Use "Connect through host" ability in Radmin
11. If a remote computer is running Comodo Internet Security firewall...
Radmin Server or Port 4899 will be added automatically to the firewall’s list of exceptions.
You will have to add Radmin Server or Port 4899 to the firewall’s list of exceptions.
You will have to contact Comodo Internet Security support to have Radmin Server and Port 4899 added to the firewall’s list of exceptions.
Comodo Internet Security will have to be uninstalled and Windows firewall used.
12. Complete this sentence correctly: "The Radmin trial version...
...is available for download from the website."
...is available for download upon request."
...may be used 30 times without charge."
...is a fully-functional version."
...can be used for 30 days free of charge."
13. Which of the following remote screen view modes exists in Radmin?
14. You access the Internet using a modem, and you use Radmin to connect to a remote computer, which has a 16-bit color format. You would like to be able to work faster. What color format should you choose when setting up the connection?
15. Can you be sure that a help desk specialist given full access to your remote PC will not be able to connect remotely when you are absent?
No, because the help desk specialist can always connect to the remote computer.
Yes, because the help desk specialist can connect only at an agreed time.
Yes, if you have turned on the "Ask user permission" option.
16. Is it possible that the Radmin Server user would not know about the remote connection to his computer?
Yes. Purchase a special Radmin Server "No tray icon" license and mark in the Radmin Server settings "Load Mirror Driver on startup".
Yes. Purchase a Radmin Server license, download the special "No tray icon" version and mark in the Radmin Server settings "Load Mirror Driver on startup".
No. It is impossible.
17. Which connection types allow text messages to be sent to users?
18. Which connection type can be used if the remote computer is turned off?
19. What is the difference between Full Control mode compared to View Only mode?
The user can take control of the remote computer keyboard and mouse.
The user can control the brightness of the remote computer monitor.
The remote computer can control the user.
20. In which situations should you use the Radmin option "Connect through host"?
If there is a firewall installed on the remote computer it will block all incoming connections
If you want to connect using Radmin on a computer that does not support a direct Internet connection
If you are on a business trip, and for your work computer you have chosen the port forwarding option on the router, and you need to connect to the work computer of a colleague
21. Is it possible to connect to a remote computer using Radmin, without re-entering the password each time?
No, you must re-enter the password each time you connect with Radmin
Yes, the password is automatically stored after you connect with Radmin the first time
Yes, if the user authorizes that on their local computer on the same account, that he has added to the list of Windows access in the Radmin Server settings on the remote computer
22. Which of the following methods provide protection from unauthorized access using Radmin Server?
Setting up a port which is different from the default port
Choosing the option "Ask user permission" for incoming connections
Set up IP filter
Use of a proxy-server
Use of a complex password
23. What opportunities does Intel® AMT provide for Radmin?
To reboot the remote computer
To turn on and turn off the remote computer
To reboot the remote computer and enter BIOS
To reboot the remote computer and boot it from a specified CD or floppy disk from the local computer or specified file on the hard disk
To be able to upgrade (re-flash) BIOS on the remote computer
24. Is it possible to run a quick connection to a remote computer using Radmin without using the Radmin Viewer address book?
Yes, if you use the connection shortcut from the desktop
Yes, but only if you use the portable version of Radmin Viewer
No, you must begin by launching Radmin Viewer, and then choose the computer and connection you wish to use to connect to the remote computer
25. In which situations would you be rescued by connecting to a remote PC in Radmin Telnet mode?
It is necessary to carry out an action/actions on the remote computer, without interfering with the work the user is doing on that computer at the same time
If a virus blocks access to your desktop, and you want to connect to a computer and kill a bad process
You work as a designer, and you need to draw a banner for a site
You need to remotely install Windows on a new computer
26. What is the Radmin Activation Server program used for?
To generate new license keys
To activate the Radmin program on a local network
To automatically renew Radmin on the computers of a local network
- required fields
Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.