We support clients throughout New Zealand - including some exceptionally remote locations down the bottom of the South Island that would be too cold and too difficult to visit. Radmin is simple and efficient, and much easier than mucking around with VPN, Zywall
Radmin 3 Remote Control Software - Radmin Viewer
In addition to its primary function - transferring a screen's image from another computer - Radmin takes care of other things
administrators and regular users need to do often.
Radmin makes copying files between computers very easy. Using
Radmin's file transfer mode, you can copy a file to or
from a PC a thousands miles away that is not on the same
network. Before Radmin you had to use an intermediate FTP server
or LAN file server, fiddle with email attachments or even move
the files manually on CD-RW or floppies. Radmin lets you securely
copy them directly, via an explorer like interface.
Another very useful feature of Radmin is that you can access PC remotely in Telnet mode. This lets you work on the remote computer through command-line so only text commands are
transferred (input stream) to it and received (output stream)
from it. This allows you to not interfere with a user operating
the remote computer, but to work concurrently and independently
- it's almost like a terminal service (only limited to command-line
mode). A huge bonus with this method is traffic economy, which
is thousands of times less than graphical mode.
Radmin Viewer 3 offers fresh Windows Vista/XP-styled user interface and a
lot of useful features for Remote Access to PC:
- Intel® AMT (Active Management Technology) features support. New!
- Full compatibility with Windows 8. New!
- User-friendly, multilanguage user interface and built-in help.
- Scan for running Radmin Servers.
- Radmin phonebook stored in the file.
- Folders support in Radmin phonebook.
- Export-import phonebook files.
- Explorer-like tree view window with Radmin folders.
- Drag and drop of items and folders.
- Ability to create shortcuts to phonebook items on desktop.
- Defaults for new connections in options.
- Global options for Remote Screen, File transfer, Chat, Audio
Chat in the Main window options.
- Ability to minimize viewer main window to tray icon.
New features available in Radmin 3 remote screen session (Full Control mode):
- DirectScreenTransfer™ technology for maximum possible remote access speed.
- Transfers a remote screens in either 2, 4, 16, 256, 65 thousand or 16 million colors.
- There is no limit to the maximum display resolution Radmin can capture.
- Full support for remote and local computers with multiple monitors.
- Full-screen, scaled and normal view of the remote PC’s screen with smooth scaling and original aspect ratio.
- Fully supports displaying animated and alpha-blended remote PC cursors.
- Mouse wheel support.
- Two-way clipboard transfer with Unicode support.
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts and optional full keyboard control.
- Special keystrokes handling (Alt-Tab, Windows key, etc).
- Remote Screen Toolbar.
- Fast launch of other connections (file transfer, text chat, voice chat, telnet, etc) from Remote Screen window without entering passwords again.
Radmin Viewer 3 - Screenshots
Radmin Viewer 3: Main Window
Radmin Viewer 3: File Transfer Window
Radmin Viewer 3: Telnet Mode
Radmin Viewer 3: New Connection
Radmin Viewer 3: Remote Desktop Menu
Radmin Viewer 3: Remote Desktop General Options
Radmin Viewer 3: Remote Desktop Full Control Options
Radmin Viewer 3: Remote Desktop Options
Windows 8 Compatible
Free for 30 days
Only $49 per lifetime license
for 50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC