Optimize business processes and reduce expenses with Radmin
Business process optimization using Radmin
During this global crisis many companies risk their hard-won positions by not adapting to the rapidly changing market conditions. Business process optimization is one of the most effective methods to keep a company's positions and develop activities to overtake competitors.
The object of every business process optimization is to conserve time, budget and human resources. Depending on the business size this can be achieved by an overall or partial automation of business processes.
Full automation is not always the best solution because it concerns every department and consumes considerable finances. Partial automation, on the other hand, can reduce a company's expenses while increasing the efficiency of its production.
Radmin is an excellent tool to increase the efficiency of IT departments and a company's production with minimal expenses.
How you can optimize business processes and reduce expenses with Radmin
1. Perform systems administration remotely
- Radmin enables sysadmins to spend less time walking to offices and employees to spend less time waiting for sysadmins;
- One sysadmin can serve hundreds of PCs in distant offices and even set up servers remotely.
2. Work remotely
- Employees can work with their office computers remotely from home or from a hotel room during business trips and important corporate data remains secure;
- Telecommuters can work remotely from anywhere and all you need is a tenth of a square meter for the server, because telecommuters don't need monitors, mice or keyboards in your corporate building.
3. Provide a remote help desk for employees and clients
- IT specialists don't need to visit their clients to solve their clients' technical problems, which saves time and travel expenses.
4. Organize online presentations and teach employees remotely
- Online presentations of products and services save time and travel expenses;
- You can train your staff remotely without requiring them to leave their offices;
- Radmin bandwidth settings are configurable and can be configured to save traffic.
5. Monitor employees' activities remotely
How to increase the efficiency of IT departments with Radmin
IT staff perform various tasks, such as: systems administration, help desk for employees, purchase of computer equipment, support of corporate information systems, etc. So an IT budget includes expenses on hardware, software, Internet usage, salaries, office furniture, office materials and space usage.
IT department profitability depends on its efficiency. The use of Radmin instantly reduces expenses and increases IT efficiency.
Why Radmin is better than any other remote access software
Before introducing any corporate IT solutions, specialists run thorough tests. Radmin has proven conclusively that it surpasses all competing products by its:
- High-speed connection. Radmin is the fastest remote control system available on the market today.
- Security. Not a single hacker incident in its 10 years of use.
- Reliability. Radmin never crashes and never causes "blue screens of death".
That's why Radmin is the most popular remote access product. No other remote software compares to Radmin in the most important business requirements: speed, security and reliability.