Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 5220Topic:: «Recommended Hardware, What influences performance most? CPU or Graphics Card?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Roman,

I am impressed with the speed of v3.0 beta. I look forward to further releases of the program.

I am currently in the process of upgrading a number of machines in my network, and would like to ensure that I correctly select a configuration that maximizes the performance of Radmin.

Is it the speed of the CPU which is most important, or does the graphics card play an important roll when using the new mirror driver? If the graphics card is important, what specification factors should I consider? I use only 2D applications, but they involve substantial graphics.

Are there any resolution limitations with v3.0 beta like there were with v2.2? In particular, I am hoping to have dual 2560x1600 monitors.

Thanks.
Is it the speed of the CPU which is most important, or does the graphics card play an important roll when using the new mirror driver? If the graphics card is important, what specification factors should I consider? I use only 2D applications, but they involve substantial graphics.

CPU speed is important as GPU speed and as speed of your network all of this impacts on Radmin perfomance.
Thinking of one of them you should not forget about the others.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
I would suspect that the biggest impact on RAdmin performance is still going to be network speed. If you're Radminning to these computers from elsewhere on the LAN, and you really want to maximize performance (and can afford it), I'd recommend upgrading your network infrastructure to Gigabit (or 10 Gig if you have government money to spend smile:D ). Gb switches, cabling, and NIC's will really make RAdmin fly!
[FONT=Times] What if i want to connect to a computer which uses a program which is heavily dependent on graphic support (uses graphics card) and access it with a computer which has no graphics card, will my computer be able to run and display the program as if it was on the host computer itself smile:?:

Please reply
Pages: 1