Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6605Topic:: «Radmin 3.0 and FTP» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
I use the FTP feature a lot in version 2.2 and one thing that really bugs me is that I can't specify a default starting directory for the local and remote machine. I always have to click my way to the same folders I want to upload files.

In the Radmin Viewer 3.0 beta version, if you click the properties of a connection you see the following list:

General
Remote Screen
- Full Control
- Text Screen
Chat
Voice Chat

Why not add an FTP option to that list and when you click it you will see 2 fields where you can specify a starting directory for both local and remote machines such as:

1. When client connects, switch to this local folder
2. When client connects, switch to this remote folder

Almost all ftp clients have this feature and the new Radmin should also. Let me know what you think. smile:D
Either my idea made no sense or it was such a perfect idea that no one needed to respond to it? Help me out people...what do you think?
This is a good idea. Please consider implementing like Total Commander at www.ghisler.com. They call this feature "Directory Hotlists"
1. When client connects, switch to this local folder
2. When client connects, switch to this remote folder

The feature you mentioned is already in our Wishes list. Probably it will be implemented in further releases.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Pages: 1