Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 5053Topic:: «Any one can guide that any concepts deals with networking management» on forum: Network management general discussion
Hi, I have a query that, the networking concept may be any thing like office and home networking, I know that protocols, troubleshooting, standards, policies, wan, just like this any concepts that they deals with networking management. Can anyone guide me, thanks in advance.

[URL=http://www.searchtwice.com/work_schedulingsoft.asp]____[/URL]______________
tinner
Any one guide me on networking management.
Network Management is a broad topic, one for which some of us have spent thousands of dollars on certifications.

If you're looking for a good source on general networking concepts, I recommend a study guide for the CompTIA Network+ certification as a good entry level starting point for networking concepts. That will give you a decent foundation in hardware techologies and protocols, and can serve as a jumping off point for higher-level certs from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux, etc.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them here and hopefully I or someone else can provide a helpful answer.

smile:D
where can i start up with basic linux, its programming and networking concepts of it. I m just a beginner and i need some tutorials to learn what is linux and its programming part of it.. where can i download free tutorials to get to know a lot about LINUX.
david beckem wrote:
where can i start up with basic linux, its programming and networking concepts of it. I m just a beginner and i need some tutorials to learn what is linux and its programming part of it.. where can i download free tutorials to get to know a lot about LINUX.

need guidance.thanks in progress
Pages: 1