Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 3604Topic:: «Repackaging the RAdmin 3 series installation packages, A RAdmin 3 mirror driver issue...» on forum: Network management general discussion
Hello Famatech support team!

Due to some company policies / IT strategy plans we may need to repackage your RAdmin 3 MSI installation.
Basically, this will not be a extremly difficult task to achive, but the new mirror driver may be an issue.

May I threat the RAdmin 3 mirror driver as a usual windows device driver with all limitations and possibities or do I need extra precaution here?

As soon as license self-administration through RAdmin local activation server is possible we may take upgrading to RAdmin 3 into consideration. I just want to be prepared. I hate suprises during large software roll outs. smile:)

I assume remote control expert Mr. Dmitry Znosko wrote the RServer3 module. My I ask for an audience then? smile:)

Best regards,
BK
May I threat the RAdmin 3 mirror driver as a usual windows device driver with all limitations and possibities or do I need extra precaution here?

Yes you can. You can also look into MSI custom actions table for our custom actions that install and uninstall Radmin mirror driver.
Best regards, Gregor Petrov, Famatech
Hello Gregor Petrov,

thank you. I will come up to you on demand. I hope the RAdmin 3 license self-administration will become reality soon.

Best regards,
BK
Pages: 1