Search  Rules 
Close
Login::
Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: 1
Can't Connect To Remote?, No connection?

Been running Radmin 3.5 fine for several months on Windows 8.5. Problem is that all of a sudden I can't connect to my remote pc? I even reinstalled Radmin to my remote pc and still won't connect. This has been going on for 2 weeks and I send a email everyday to support and that is a ***** of time. I fill like once they get your money they don't want to even speak to you. I even call everyday and the man says send a ticket into support. You all here are my last hope. I am begging someone to please help me. This is the first time I have ever had any trouble with Radmin. I have been using remote software for years. I have checked all the setting and just don't know what to do. I am disabled and the computer is my world to me. Please help if possible and many thank and God Bless
:(

Hello,

Please provide your ticket ID

Ticket ID: WSN-453-33685
Subject: Can't Connect To Remote?

this is the message I get from my remote pc when trying to connect.

Connection info

Cannot connect to the server!

Connecting to (my renote ip# here)
Cannot connect to server

Whenever I have ever gotten this before it was due to my IP# changing on my remote.
I installed Team Viewer yesterday to get in my remote and it was no trouble at all. I will uninstall Team Viewer once we get my Radmin 3.5 a rolling again as I have always used your product and think its the best.
I even uninstalled the Radmin server yesterday on the remote and reinstalled it and still can't get in, same message.

Many thanks & God bless
---------------
Here is the message I am getting.

Connection info

Cannot connect to server

"This has been going on for 2 weeks and I send a email everyday to support and that is a ***** of time. I fill like once they get your money they don't want to even speak to you. "

As I can see in your ticket history, you've ignored questions in my last message, so I needed to repeat then.

Hi Eugene,
I am sorry for not responding earlier but I am disabled and was down pretty good. I am searching around trying to figure out what is wrong as I still can't connect.
As far as ---> are you able to ping/telnet the remote PC
I have no idea as to how to do that.
Any and all help would be greatly appreicated.
God bless and Many Thanks

Hi,

Do you have any IT person nearby? Anyway since I need to ask some private information (about network e t.c.) let's continue within the ticket.

Hi.
No I don't have an IT person near by. Can you ask me and I might be able to do it if you lead the way. I was just in the network sharing center in the pc check tcp/ip

Please answer within the ticket.

Ticket ID: WSN-453-33685 Can't Connect To Remote?

Connection info

Cannot connect to server
Pages: 1