Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next
  Views: 187388Topic: closed: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Are we any closer to hearing a release date for Radmin 3.0 server, seeing it was shown at Cebit 2006, surely there are no major bugs that would prevent a beta release?
7-10 days and then you'll be able download
Radmin Server 3.0, as our developers said.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
So we should see the beta this Friday, Monday at the latest? Is this your word, and you are sticking by it?

Thanks,
Tim Bryant
Hi All,

Well it is now end of March 2006. No news yet... smile:|

Cheers,

Chris
yes however a complete OS is a little more work then a Remote Application.

Who knows... But at the same time Microsoft has been promising vista (with a new display modem VDDM) for about 3 years. So this might have something to do with the hold up..

this beta better be awesome
[Well it is now end of March 2006. No news yet...
]
Don't be so cynical y'all! It's still 3/31/06 somewhere in the world for at least 10 hours! It might happen yet. and monkies might fly...
Ok, so we are now looking at Monday - so that has to be the drop dead date - no beta by Monday makes it look like Famatech will not stick to their word.

If a man tells me 7-10 days, I should be able to take him at his word.

Later,
RushB
Ok, so we are now looking at Monday - so that has to be the drop dead date - no beta by Monday makes it look like Famatech will not stick to their word.

If a man tells me 7-10 days, I should be able to take him at his word.

Later,
RushB

assuming they work like a bank 7-10 business days.... so that means friday :P
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
yes however a complete OS is a little more work then a Remote Application.

Who knows... But at the same time Microsoft has been promising vista (with a new display modem VDDM) for about 3 years. So this might have something to do with the hold up..

this beta better be awesome

agreed on all accounts... but one thing if they where writing a complet now video hook u'd wanna wait for the lasteset from M$ so u don't have to patch or rebuild a new hook again... but who cares... lets just how that the new server lives up to it's hype.
--------------
As you can see from our news Famatech presented Radmin 3.0 beta on the CeBIT tradeshow. This version will become available for public download in April. Full release is expected in July-August, 2006.

There will be no more delays for release of Radmin Server 3.0beta.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Technically, the official release announcement on the home web page says "late spring." That really gives them until mid-June to release the beta and still meet their official word.
smile:D smile:D Yours realy funny boys
so whats is the NEW release days?
ops sorry years?
smile:?: Did anyone happen to visit the Famatech booth at CeBIT 2006 and see the demo of Radmin Server 3.0 ??

Anyone???
Did anyone happen to visit the Famatech booth at CeBIT 2006 and see the demo of Radmin Server 3.0 ??

Yes, I've been at Famatech stand and I saw the real Radmin 3.0 beta!! The speed is absolutely fantastic, I would say it's 4 times faster than in v 2.2. Also they added some very necessary for me features such as callback: now server can connect to the client - it's very important when you have a FIREWALL smile;)
They said to me that 3.0 will be available for download in April for sure. smile:!:
As I said in my deleted post some kinda Preivew would be nice liek informational WMV or something would make us all happy. and would for sure calm ost of the flak that's been going on in recent days. wouldn't take much to make it with windows XP and a web cam smile:-).
--------------
I have developed an interesting relation to Famatech. It' a mixture of impatience, tenderness, humour. How interesting it has been to check now and then for upgrades! During the first years I was ***** and impatient, during these last I feel only positive feelings. How those brave men with their absolutely fantastic small program I love, do not give up, but with very scarce resources (which must be the reason for delays) continue the development of the best remote access program I have seen. A slick, fast, slender ermine flashing among the overweighted elephants of more known programs, doing its job before the elephants have even had the time to wake up!
[/QUOTE] Well, the last post by Roman says April - but notice he didn't specify the year... His last sentence sounds authoritative, but we've heard it before. The fact that he isn't trying to respond to some of these recent posts isn't encouraging.

There's another problem with this firm that underscores my concern. I tried to buy add'l licenses a couple of years ago, but wanted to have one combined license for all my installations. A reply was posted on the site that I should email the sales dept. I emailed at least three times, then put up another post that I was getting no response. I can't get them to sell me their product! If a firm doesn't know how to sell - or has no interest in selling their product, how can they afford to spend money developing it? Maybe that's why the release date has been delayed - they couldn't pay their programmers...
I hope Roman is not in holiday and will read these posts, first thing, monday morning. What will you do Roman? Let these people talk about Famatech like this? Where the world is coming too? (quote from the movie Goodfellas). It's simple, tell us that the version will be available this week on your server from this website and this topic will end the same day. I still have faith in Famatech. smile:)
What will you do Roman?

I will do my work.
I wish i could say:"Now you can try Radmin V3", but i can't. I promise you beta version available to the end of April, i hope, there won't be any delays. I'm not interested in telling lies to our clients; our developers faced some troubles (i'm talking about March 2006 release delay) so beta will be released later. (in April 2006)

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
There's another problem with this firm that underscores my concern. I tried to buy add'l licenses a couple of years ago, but wanted to have one combined license for all my installations. A reply was posted on the site that I should email the sales dept. I emailed at least three times, then put up another post that I was getting no response.

Sorry for not answering before,
If you mentioned about 1 license key for 50 (for instance) installations of Radmin then the aswer - it is possible. I've talked with our sales managers they can't find your mails, maybe they were deleted due to spam filters, could you please resend it.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next