Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: Prev. 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next
  Views: 184873Topic: closed: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Well it is now approximately (when posted) Monday @ 5PM Moscow time. Tick tock Tick Tock...
... time goes by... so slowly... for those who wait for radmin... smile:-)
the day is well over in moscow .. no updates as expected
Give em till mid-night 23:59:59, currently it\\\'s only 6:04pm or 18:04 hours...
We have seen much more communications as of late, so lets be hopeful. smile:-)
Well, technically it's still Monday in over half the world. I guess no bets can be paid out till Monday ends at the international date line.

Famatech: as has been said many times, it's a BETA! Give it to us now as-is. If the installer doesn't work well, or is difficult to use, one of the thousands (or more?) who will be downloading 3.0 (or attempting to, at least; hope your server's ready!) will be sure to write a script which will streamline the installation.
I'm sure you've seen the third party tools that are available now for your 2.1 & 2.2 versions: RClient, which has a nice network scan feature; RHelper, a nice little push install script, just to name a couple that I use. We the devoted beta testers are your best resource. Put us to use!
smile:D

Oh, and very nice to see the communications improve, Dmitri. This is the most detailed info we've ever received about 3.0 server development progress; I'm sure you can tell it's well received, and long overdue! Thanks!
Ok just for the radmin community, who can say what this picture puzzle mean? smile:D

How can such slow guys make such a fast program?
This is truly the most detailed info we have ever gotten from famatech. It is almost enough to be confidence inspiring. As always only time will make them professionals or liars.
This is truly the most detailed info we have ever gotten from famatech. It is almost enough to be confidence inspiring. As always only time will make them professionals or liars.

What would inspire real confidience is a released beta product or the promissed photos.
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
The minutes pass like seasons.
Only 12.5 hours to go.
Well ive gotten to the point here where i only check for a release becuase its really a ***** of time to sit here and read peoples complaints. Sure we are all acting like crack addicts because we got a good product 4 years ago and were tolertating some pretty abhorable public relations from a business. And yet many of us still are sitting here checking and waiting beyond all logic.

with that having been said. Really everyone who sits here and says bad things about the company on its own website is really just not tactful or productive or useful at all. It really just wastes your own time and the time of those who read it. Unless of course you provide some humor smile:)

For my word to Famatech.

I know i have had some faily rude things to say in the past and yes that hypocritical because i still use RAdmin 2.2 because it still works. Sure i get pissed when i cant scroll with the mouse wheel or drag n drop or any number of other things but i do still use it.

I request please, Famatech, Please dont hold up a beta release because of some features that many of us dont care about at all. like switch users and fuzzy multimonitor support, yes that would be nice but most of us are not waiting for those features. Some of us would just like to see anything at all. Some of us are in the position of waiting to buy 100 licenses, and are being forced to consider switching to another product. Where as if we had a beta product we could at least tell our managers that hey look theres a beta that is really promising. Lets wait for famatech instead of going and changing our sites over to something else.

throw some eye candy our way or a beta. something please. all of these posters are even bothering to come to your site to post because none of us want to give up on you guys. And yet every day that passes, it becomes easier to give up on you.
It's mid-day here on the east coast of the United States. Nothing yet...

Only 18 hours to go (GMT 12:00) until Monday ends at the International Date Line.
One more comment for Dmitry:

Please don't make the mistake that Roman has made so often. He's made promise after promise. Crack addicts that we are, we believed him and came looking at the designated time. What did we find? Nothing. Worse, there was no explanation or apology.

If you check, you will confirm that there has been a pattern: The rudest comments come AFTER another deadline has passed. They got worse as each day passed with no word from Roman. Finally, Roman would reply after 6 or 7 days.

I hope you will treat us with a little more respect. If you cannot meet a commitment you state, then be courteous and post an update for us BEFORE the deadline passes. This will help tone down the anger we feel at being kept in the ***** time after time.

This is a repeat of a previous post I made for Roman a few promises ago, but it got deleted.
oh their fantabulous delete option.

So guys, now that all the RA users are starting to get to know each other better then the product that brought us here. wanna go to a bar, or pub?

I've been thinking of starting a new website www.RAA.com where we could all conviene. RAdmin users Anonymous .com but i found out that that was taken by the retirement advisors of america, so oh well.
Scott Corley wrote:
Well ive gotten to the point here where i only check for a release becuase its really a ***** of time to sit here and read peoples complaints. Sure we are all acting like crack addicts because we got a good product 4 years ago and were tolertating some pretty abhorable public relations from a business. And yet many of us still are sitting here checking and waiting beyond all logic.

Personally, I'm just "waiting" because I enjoy the humor some of the users contribute with. Also, I am one those who like to point out to small businesses (yes, Famatech is a small business, and getting smaller each day) when they do something really bad.

We've moved on in regards to Radmin. It'll be gone in not too long, and so will be the hopes for Famatech of seeing money for a new version. And I can say as much as that Famatech will indeed miss their customer. But they have learned the hard way that having employees lying to paying customers is not a good idea. Maybe they won't do the same mistake with other large customers next time.
Ok just for the radmin community, who can say what this picture puzzle mean?

See? Nobody recognizes the 'Video-Hook-Driver' even when drawn here ... smile;)
well. its today. monday. wheres beta. release release release.
Hi what is this?
TekServer,

I'm sure you've seen the third party tools that are available now for your 2.1 & 2.2 versions: RClient, which has a nice network scan feature; RHelper, a nice little push install script, just to name a couple that I use. We the devoted beta testers are your best resource.

Greetings,

Can you tell us more about these "3rd party tools"? I am uanare of their existence or whereabouts.

Thanks,
Today is Monday isn't it? smile:?:
Pages: Prev. 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next