Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 13244Topic:: «Where is Remote Printing feature?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Are there still plans to add the remote printing feature into Radmin 3?

Or have you given up on that feature?
Hello? Famatech?? Anyone home?
The news must be pretty bad if you choose to just ignore this question.
This feature will be released in futher version (new beta or release version).
It isn't available yet.
Your answer is confusing.

Will this feature be in the final release version 3?
A simple yes or no will do.
James Himmelman wrote:
Will this feature be in the final release version 3?

Yes, it will.
Thank you.
OK, now that RAdmin 3 is released where is the promised remote printing feature? I can't find it.

OK, now that RAdmin 3 is released where is the promised remote printing feature? I can't find it.

It will be delevoped in the next version as well as the other missing features. smile:idea:
We apologize for any inconvenience but remote printing feature is not implemented in Radmin 3.0 release version. This feature may appear in one of the next versions of Radmin (4.0 and higher).
Remote Printing is the main feature that I and I'm sure nearly all your users have been waiting for.
I am extremely disappointed with this news.
I hope everyone else will add their views about this feature not being included in version 3
smile:(

We apologize for any inconvenience but remote printing feature is not implemented in Radmin 3.0 release version. This feature may appear in one of the next versions of Radmin (4.0 and higher).

So... any idea what year that may be? 2010?... 2012?

Remote Printing is the main feature that I and I'm sure nearly all your users have been waiting for.

I wouldn't say this is true. We support 20,000 users and I can't really say we have needed such a feature.
It was the only thing that I was even interested in for V3.
That is why I asked about it in the first post of this thread back in July of 06.

However, I have since moved over to "Remotely Anywhere" which has had remote printing that works fantastic for a long time now.

I'm just glad I did not ***** my time waiting for V3 based on the empty promise they gave in response to my question.

I'll not say much more. Those of you who have followed this at all already know too well what kind of company they are dealing with here. Nothing that I could possibly say at this point could make any difference.
smile:evil:
Too bad that the remote printing feature wasn't implemented as promised. When Mark? stated that they support 20K users and it's not an issue, he fails to realize he might be supporting 200K if that feature were there. Short sighted.
I have just become acquainted with this program and was hoping to use it extensively. If it does not have remote printing (printing from the server to the local machines location) then it is useless or worse. I am glad I found that out before I went any further.

If I had noted that it was not listed I would not even have bothered to investigate the software any further. It is such a basic function that it should not even be a question. Should have been in release 1.1 at the latest!
Like buying a car without the ability to have wheels. Well, we will get around to that, maybe, some day.....
Wow - just popped in here for kicks.

I originally asked about remote printing back in July of '06 (and was told at first that it would be in Radmin 3.0)

Well, now it's Dec. of '07 and it seems they have not been able to get it in there yet??? I see there's a v3.1 now - still no printing. Oh well...

I'll check in again in another year or two. smile:)
You can use printer sharing from "Microsoft networking". Add your local printer as remote printer to the remote computer and while printing select to print on your computer.

Thanks for the tip but we worked this out years ago no thanks to Famatech.

ganesha sharma wrote:
You can use printer sharing from "Microsoft networking". Add your local printer as remote printer to the remote computer and while printing select to print on your computer.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Edited: Robert Thomson 01/28/2012 06:24:35
Pages: 1