Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6819Topic:: «bug in the release version 3.0 of the viewer, bug in the release version 3.0 of the viewer» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
if you select 'do not use current use in windows authentication' in the 'Windows Security dialog' and attempt to connect to a 2.2 server you do not get a login dialog (which you should according to the helpfile) nor is any attempt made by the software to connect to the host (according to the hosts log files).

can this be fixed please - urgently!
Another bug in 3.0 final.... When I click on View... Details, none of the connections show. Icons, small icons, and list all work, but nothing I can do will show details, my preferred choice.
Rick Steinwand wrote:
Another bug in 3.0 final.... When I click on View... Details, none of the connections show. Icons, small icons, and list all work, but nothing I can do will show details, my preferred choice.

I do not see this and I have created a phonebook on a handful of systems. I did have entries that were migrated from the previous v3.0 beta. I can successfully switch views from details and back.
This issue with 2.2 server is fixed.

You can download updated Radmin Viewer from
http://www.famatech.com/download/rview30.exe

Thank you for your help.

Yours sincerely,
Dmitry Znosko.
Is this a new version than was previously posted for the released version of 3.0? Is there a way for us to differentiate between the versions? Was a build number changed or something incremented?
What Version does this new viewer show when you look at Properties for it?
r somarr wrote:
Rick Steinwand wrote:

I do not see this and I have created a phonebook on a handful of systems. I did have entries that were migrated from the previous v3.0 beta. I can successfully switch views from details and back.

same happens to me.
I migrated the phonebook from the 3.0 beta viewer. when I choose detailed view, it shows nothing. the field is empty.
I upgraded to v3.0.0.5 of the Viewer and it fubar'd my phone book during the upgrade.

Prior to the upgrade I had exported the phonebook to a server (and made a copy of it in case Radmin remembered where I put it and tried to upgrade it!)

After the upgrade it only showed me 5 items when I actually had almost 1000. I was then able to import the previously exported phone book and everything was back where it should be.

So far, with a few simple tests under my belt, it's working OK. I'll try getting into my Home Machine from work tomorrow, Road Runner seems to have changed my IP address again. Here within the Enterprise network, it's all working. I can connect to machines that cross 4-5 routers and have no problems with them. All my connections this way are via NT Authentication. The one server that I use RAdmin authentication on also works just fine, but I don't cross any routers to get to it.

So far I have to say that for me, Famatech has done an acceptable job. I'm actually impressed that the software is already tested, approved and signed for Vista use!! Nice surprise. I was expecting to have to way for quite a while for that. Thank you Famatech.

Try to resize items in the list's header. Some weird windowing operations can reduce corresponding column's width to zero, effectively hiding content - it's Microsot Windows intended behavior. Just move your mouse inside a header and see if mouse pointer changes to 'horizontal resize'.
Best regards, Gregor Petrov, Famatech
Don't know if its a bug or intended: They changed the functions of the Set and Get clipboard buttons.
In the 3.0 beta the right (green) button sets the remote clipboard and the left (blue) gets the clipboard from the remote side.
But now, in the released viewer, the function is the other way round (green=get, blue=set) ?!

I got used to the buttons with the beta viewer and find them very useful. But now I make everytime the same mistake and press the 'wrong' button.

Please Famatech, can you change the function back as it was in the beta version? smile:?:

smile:cry:
Pages: 1