Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4911Topic:: «licence and activation» on forum: Licensing questions
HELLO
I am IT convenience store(repairman) in my account
I would like to acquire radmin I have a question on this matter
Within the framework of my work I often repair software breakdowns (at the private individuals). But here is many of my customers appeal to my services only punctually, some that only once.
Have you a number of reactivations to limit?
because I would like to deploy the application at the customer and to activate him(her,it) (a software with a license(Bachelor's degree) in my made name more serious than " trial version ")
Then repair then delete(eliminate) the application of the computer of the customer to be able to use him(it) for the other customers
I have the right(law) to make him(it) if I buy 1 license(Bachelor's degree)
Where from my question is there a number to limit of reactivation?
Because if I have to include a license(Bachelor's degree) for every repair
I think not I can be competitive in front of big company
thank you for your answer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
original text
BONJOUR
je suis dépanneur informatique à mon compte
je souhaiterais acquérir radmin j'ai une question à ce propos
dans le cadre de mon travail je dépanne souvent des pannes logicielles (chez les particuliers) . mais voilà beaucoup de mes clients ne font appel à mes services ponctuellement, certains qu'une seule fois .
Avez-vous un nombre de réactivations limiter ?
je souhaiterais déployer l'application chez le client et l'activer ( un logiciel avec une licence à mon nom fait plus sérieux que "version d'essais")
ensuite dépanner puis supprimer l'application de l'ordinateur du client afin de pouvoir l'utiliser pour d'autres clients
Ai-je le droit de le faire si j'achète 1 licence
d'où ma question y a-t-il un nombre limiter de réactivation ?
car si je dois inclure une licence pour chaque dépannage
je pense pas pouvoir être compétitif face au grosse entreprise
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
up
Hello,

Our licensing mechanism implicates that every PC which is going to be controlled remotely must have a Radmin license. Therefore when you purchase single Radmin license you purchase a lifetime remote control of one PC. Radmin activation is hardware-bound and transfer of a license can only be possible in hardware replacement cases. For short-time remote control sessions you can use Radmin trial version.

Or you can include license price to your package and purchase Radmin license to the client's name. In this case you can leave Radmin on client's PC.
Where can I find available license packages on this site?
Edited: firionicable 10/10/2012 22:58:06
Download section.
Pages: 1