Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6521Topic:: «Has anyone been to Cebit2006, Has anyone been to Cebit2006 and seen Radmin 3.0?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Hi all,

There has been a bit of talk about Cebit 2006 and the display of Radmin 3.0 beta at this show. Being in Australia, it is a little hard to get to this years Cebit and see this new version for myself.

I was hoping someone here would have been able to get to it and give us all a head up on how the new version was put through its paces..

Andrew Morison
Techno Phobia
Its a mystery....

Its a mystery.

For you, i guess.
Please feel free commenting our presentation at CeBit 2006.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Yes, I have been there and I saw the version 3.0, the new video hook driver was fantastic, I have never seen a mpeg by a remote administration tool
... but the important thing for me was mutiple monitor support, they said it works, but didn't demonstrate it ... the one person from germany said that the release date will be in may, but I hope that this is not the truth and it will be downloadable in end of march ... smile:|

so long best regards ...

reinhard arens
You can use the current Remote Administrator Tool to see video, all you have to do is turn off any form of overlay(routing video thru your video card for better performance). Many media players allow it, like "Media Player Classic".

Jacob Martin

Yes, I have been there and I saw the version 3.0, the new video hook driver was fantastic, I have never seen a mpeg by a remote administration tool

reinhard arens
again postings got deleted...
@ famatech you'r not helping at all - make an public statement , release server 3.0 or just close your website.
deleting posts isn't going to go the criticism away
Have to stay Persistent!
Pages: 1