Close
Login::
Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: 1
Possible release for windows mobile?

Do you think that soon i will be able to control my computers at the datacenter from the windows mobile os. making life alot easier for any admin of a pc. I believe that it was once a thought for you famatech wiz's if im correct? :D
p.s. would love to beta test :x

[QUOTE] RaDMiN ROCKS!! NoThiNG LiKE iT

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP i need it soooo bad...im sure you realize let alone having the best remote admin product you would also be the first to break thru with remote admin thru a cell phone :o

P-L-E-A-S-E, we need a client for Windows Mobile - smartphone edition :cry: . By the way - love new interface of version 3 - excelent job!

I really LOVE RADMIN use it everyday as System Admin....but it would be great to have it running on my HTC touch + WM6 ... in these days there are millions of pocket PC in themarket...(palm, blackberry, samsung,htc, etc) the release of a Radmin MobileVersion for WM6 could be very profitable and useful...keep on trying it is a huge market niche waiting there.... Thanks for your wonderful product...

This feature maybe included in our future releases. Don't give up!

If you could also release it for symbian at the same time would be extremeyl useful for some of us

kind regards

Do not want to add another me too post. But I definitely can see were I could benefit from a mobile version.
Pages: 1