Login::
Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: 1
can't send Ctrl+Alt+Del and access Windows Server 2012

Hello support!

I am having trouble accessing a Windows Server 2012 by Radmin Viewer 3.5 (trial).

When I connect from my Windows 7 Ultimate, I open the Radmin connection, and see a screen of the Server with the clock, the date, and a text asking me to send Ctrl+Alt+Del.

But it seems I can't send it by my keyboard or by the specific icon. I modified "Services and Ease of Access applications" as explained in http://support.radmin.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/88/12/how-to-send-ctrl-alt-del but still no success.

I can only view the clock and the date of the server, and can't log in... see the screenshoot: http://screencast.com/t/4sB9fqBfko

Any Ideas? Thank you!

Hello,

Please check the state of this policy (server side):

Computer Configuration | Administrative Templates | Windows Components | Windows Logon Options | Disable or enable software Secure Attention Sequence

After you enable Attention Sequence, double click it and set the service to "Services and Ease of Access applications".

Your domen policies should be configured the same way.

P.S. "Start menu" -> "Execute" - > gpmc.msc
or gpedit.msc

This GPO modifies the following key:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Syst­em\SoftwareSASGeneration=DWord(32bit):00000003

When using Windows 64bit you need to add the following reg key ASWELL:
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\P­olicies\System\SoftwareSASGeneration=DWord(32bit):00000003
Pages: 1