Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 7280Topic: closed: «Password in RA» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Hi. I would like to be able set parametr with pass in shorts I made on my desktop. For example:
"C:\Radmin\radmin.exe" /connect:192.168.0.1 /FullScreen /Updates:75 /encrypt /hicolor <- I would like to be able to set pass for connection in paramert list /pass, or maybe RA should save passwords ?

And another think -> Is it possible to view files in File Transfer mode (You know - double click and see what is in file)

PS: Why I'm unable to set 2 computers with RA on the same port (every machine must have another port to work)

Could you tell when will be next release (beta or final) RA -> this soft is quite old.
Radmin doesn't support "password remembering". (it was designed so because of possible security issues). The feature is in our Wishes list and probably will be implemented in the future versions.

It's not possible to view files in File Transfer mode - the files must be copied to the local computer and viewed by another program.

It's possible to set two or more PCs with Radmin on the same port. Different ports are needed when you run more than one instances of Radmin server on the same PC. (just specify different ports when loading Radmin server: r_server.exe /port:123).
I have the same problem as you, concerning the use of RAdmin in command line.

maybe this can help : i use vbs files to perform the automatic connexion... her is the code :

set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run "radmin.exe /connect:10.0.0.1 /locolor /updates:10 /fullscreen"
WScript.Sleep 4000
WshShell.AppActivate "Enter WinNT user info for 10.0.0.1"
WScript.Sleep 500
WshShell.SendKeys "superuser"
WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB}"
WshShell.SendKeys "test"
WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"

hope I could help you.
How can i use this code ? i´m not a programmierer.
Please help !
Can u send me this vb file ?
Big Thx when you do this smile:-)
To use this code:

set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run "radmin.exe /connect:10.0.0.1 /locolor /updates:10 /fullscreen"
WScript.Sleep 4000
WshShell.AppActivate "Enter WinNT user info for 10.0.0.1"
WScript.Sleep 500
WshShell.SendKeys "superuser"
WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB}"
WshShell.SendKeys "test"
WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"

Create a text file called Remote.VBS and copy and paste the code into it and edit it. Then dblclick the file
i can change the password anytime but is there a way to find out what password is being use in the server.
Hey Jimmy,

that's probably because you use the same login name/password on both.
I don't know /how/ they do it but it's obviously a way to have automatic login on several machines if you setup the same RAdmin-Account on all machines that you use to login on your own.

Cheers, Rainer
If you are using NT Security with RAdmin server, and have told it to allow a specific user (either from a domain or a workgroup) then when you are logged in under that user name, and attempt to connect, it will automatically allow you in. if you are not logged in as that user, then you will get prompted with the login box (User, Pass, Domain)

On note though. This may have come up before, but just in case; If you allow a user from a domain to have access, then delete that user from the domain, RServer will fail to start until you've manually removed that user from the list of allowed users.
Hello all.. I have a question for you all.. I have installed RA 2.1 on the WinXP PC, and my question is.. if I can change my RA password via RA telnet ? Can you help me please? Thank you so much ! smile:(
>if I can change my RA password via RA telnet

1. Change password locally.
2. Export [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\RAdmin\v2.0\Server\Parameters\Parameter] registry setting to a "pwd.reg" file.
4. Send "pwd.reg" file to the remote computer (for example, via RAdmin's file transfer mode).
5. Connect to the remote computer in RAdmin's Telnet mode, input current password and execute the folllowing command in "Telnet" command prompt:

regedit.exe /s c:\files\pwd.reg

Change "c:\files\" to be a real path to the "pwd.reg" file.

Best Regards,
Ilia Demenkov, Famatech Support Team (support@famatech.com).
Pages: 1