New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 3294Topic:: «wishes» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
well, radmin is the best remote controller program i ever try (it even runs on linux using wine !), but i have some wishes to be added if you consider it good.

- Ability to see processes running on remote computer, and ability to terminate certain processes
- Ability to start a program/process from remote.
- Password to protect r_server from being killed
- Better password management, so that unauthorized user(s) can't change local password

Thank you very much for your attention and i'd be grateful if my wishes come true.

Regards,

Ibro
"
- Ability to see processes running on remote computer, and ability to terminate certain processes
- Ability to start a program/process from remote.
"

You can see and start processes by sending a Ctrl-Alt-Del and opening Task Manager, no need to delay Radmin any further for this since you can do it already using existing means =)
Hi ,
I have to agree with si ibro and his/her request
I'm an administrator of 2 Internet-Cafes whitch have games
included and i have this realy big problem :
Some less educated clients came and opened 2-3 or more games at once and then they complain that the computer works badly.
I tryed to exlain that they opened to many programs but
it's more easy just to fix the problem , because they don't have time to listen for me. So if I see that the computer works suspiciously slow I inspect the working procesess and kill the unnecesary ones.

I will be the most happy user of Remote Administrator if you include in the next version:

- Ability to see processes running on remote computer, and ability to terminate certain processes whithout the users
to exit his active process(or stuff like send Alt+Ctrl+Del), I explained before why.

- Password to protect r_server from being killed
This is also necessary because when I supervise the remote computer from home and the malicious user knows his going to install some virus or a different suspicious program on that computer and the first thing he does is kill all procesess that protect or/and suvrveillance that computer.

- Better password management, so that unauthorized user(s) can't change local password
I have encountered a case when some custemer modified the password and the program actually worked against me not for me, and the so called hacker instaled some other programs who alerted me . So the smart thing to do is protect changes of the local password with the old password or some thing similar. This option is EXTREMELY necessary.
Pages: 1