Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 3076Topic:: «A Great Product - Worth Every Penny» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Dear Famatech:

I very seldom post to product support forums that is not a direct technical question, but this post is an open letter to Famatech and all of the great people that work on the Remote Administrator product.

Remote Administrator ranks as one the ten best utilities I have ever used in the Windows environment. It does what is says very efficiently at a wonderful value. It has made my life easier as a Network Administrator, and I will continue to recommend it to everyone that will listen.

It often makes me sad, to see posts to your forums, that constantly berate your lack of some obscure feature, or your release date of future products. These individuals are not typical of our profession and tend to be individuals that think all software should be free, and all network administrators are under paid.

Keep up the good work, keep doing what you are doing because you do it well.

Steve P.
Dear Steve,

unfortunately you didn't leave your email so I can't write you personally and thank you for your kind words for our software. Let me do it here: thank you very much for your understanding and appreciation!

Best regards,
Elena Lysenkova
marketing & PR manager
elena@famatech.com
Pages: 1