New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 5569Topic: closed: «Macintosh» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
I wish about a MacOS X version of Radmin. I've seen this software at work and it's the best of all. But it doesn't exist on Macintosh. This is the only reason why I won't buy it and why I'll have to stick with Timbuktu.

With the growing propularity of MacOS X I think it would be a good idea to have both server and client of Radmin ported on Macintosh
We are planning to implement it on other OS's (*nix, Windows CE, MacOS etc) but currently we are extremly busy preparing release of 3.0 version, so we can't say for sure what development will take place next.

Best regards, Gregor Petrov, Famatech Support Team
I agree... I can not wait for this software to me support on MacOSX. The best of both worlds!
There's no Mac version of RAdmin now. It may be developed later.

However, you can try running RAdmin under Windows emulator for Mac. RAdmin has 30-day trial period, so you won't need to buy it to test is you would be able to run RAdmin under Windows emulator for Mac.

VNC is an open-source project, so any Joe can grab a source code, make changes and compile his own version. It no wonder that a lot of VNC versions are much poorer in speed, security and features than RAdmin, since VNC development is almost wild and isn't controlled by anybody.

Best Regards,
Ilia Demenkov, Famatech Support Team (support@famatech.com).
Pages: 1