Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 3907Topic:: «Radmin 3.0 Feature Request» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
PLEASE!!! ...
i absolutelz LOVE radmin, but 1 thing always pissed me off:

there is NO HOTKEY to do the Clipboard-transfers (GET/SET-Clipboard)

i (and i know thousands of others do so to) urge you guyz:

please include such a feature
This is absolutely needed! Actually, while waiting for 3.0, I've been using UltraVNC. With this, there's no need for hotkeys: copy on either the local machine or the remote window automatically goes into the clipboard for both. This is fantastic and saves me tons of time.

Radmin 3.0 better work this way or it's already behind in features before it comes out.

David
Sunbelt,
I visited your site several months ago and was excited to see version 3.0 in alpha version. Imagine my surprise to see (several months later) that your site hasn't changed one bit! It seems that from reading several of the other topics that the most anyone is getting for a release date is .....
(nothing).

Now, I know that all major projects have an end date (even for beta testing). Even Microsoft declares release dates! It would be better for you to just tell everyone the real release date. This has two benifits: one, customers (your customers) can start to set expectations for rollouts, and end-of-year (use-it-or-lose-it) money. Two this keeps your programmers task oriented as well.

I would much rather see you announce a date slip, than to just drag everyone along.

You have a good product, keep us informed, and I think you'll see alot a good will go along with this release.
I would like to see a remote mouse. When as user tries to show you something and you can't see where there mouse is pointing to it can become frusterating.
I've been request the feature that it be released for like 10 years now.
The feature you mentioned is in our Wishes list.

Best Regards,
Ilia Demenkov, Famatech Support Team (support@famatech.com).
"The feature you mentioned is in our Wishes list."

If wishes were horses,
Beggars would ride.

If turnips were watches,
I would wear one by my side.

And if "ifs" and "ands,"
Were pots and pans,
There'd be no work for tinkers!
I'm a registered user of 2.1, I'd like to see the following features (only small) in a future release:

1) Ability to sort machines by IP or name
2) Automatic server detection (e.g it scans on port 4899)
3) Not putting the admin options in the All User profile!

I have 60 licenses and will have to manually add them into my admin console, unless you can already do this - but I couldn't find the option.

Good product, keep it up.
Pages: 1