Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 5607Topic: closed: «proxy support» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
will radmin 3 have proxy server support (so it can get out of a lan that sits behind a proxy server)
It is already possible with RAdmin 2.1. Use should use either Radmin's "Connect through host" option or port forwarding at your proxy server.

Best Regards,
Ilia Demenkov, Famatech Support Team (support@famatech.com).
Does Remote Admin automatically read the default Proxy settings set in Internet Explorer and try to send requests to the proxy server.
From what i have seen this does not happen.
I have tried to use port forwarding in the past, and the only success I had was when I installed the appropriate Proxy Client software on the Client machine.

It should allow you to enter in the address of the proxy server and have it try to communicate with it.
It would also be nice if Remote Admin supported UPNP for Proxy Servers so it could dynamically create the needed port (I believe that is how UPNP works).
>Does Remote Admin automatically read the
>default Proxy settings set in Internet
>Explorer and try to send requests to the
>proxy server.

No, RAdmin has nothing to do with Internet
Explorer.

You need to install RAdmin Server on the target's proxy server and connect to the target PC using Viewer's "Connect through host" option (available when creating new connection in RAdmin Viewer). Please refer for RAdmin manual for details.

Best Regards,
Ilia Demenkov, Famatech Support Team (support@famatech.com).
Pages: 1