Close
Login::
Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: 1
[ Closed ] Stop the Feature Requests!!

If everyone keeps requesting new features, then no new product will ever be realized.

> If everyone keeps requesting new features, then no new product will ever be realized.

When the developers say no, it will have to wait until the next release.

When are they saying that the release is coming now?

"If everyone keeps requesting new features, then no new product will ever be realized."

Goodness, you still believe something called "RAdmin 3.0" will ever be released?
Cute!

No, I have given up long ago. To be honest, last year, I saw everyone complaining about the same things as now, and figured a change was just around the corner. Obviously this is not the case. I like the current product despite its few shortcomings, and just come to this forum to amuse myself with all the discussion. I am amazed that Famatech even keeps a forum running considering all of the expressions of negativity towards their company and their broken promises. In any case, it is nice to be called cute, even though I like to think of myself as more than that.

I fell ya man, I would gladly switch to remote desktop if it didn't lock the users workstation, that's the only thing keeping me using RAdmin, the ONLY thing.
Pages: 1