1) New, fully OS-integrated NT security system with NTLMv2 support. Now permissions for Radmin connections can be given to users from trusted domains and Active Directories. Also, our users will see a familiar security GUI from the Windows OS series.
2) Smart protection from password-guessing and DOS-attacks. This protection includes the following features: anti-hacker delays, attacker IP banning, etc.
3) Server password protection. Now the server software actively protects encrypted password hashes, which are stored in the system registry. Only a user with administrator privileges can access this registry branch.
4) To prevent incorrect Radmin server configurations, it now cannot be used without a password or NT security. Blank password installs are no longer possible.
5) Radmin server now starts as a service only on Windows NT/2000/XP, which greatly improves security.
We're going to publish more info about that on our website.