Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: Prev. 1 2
  Views: 24454Topic:: «Automatic logins (a.k.a. Save Password): solution» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
smile:D
smile:)

THIS IS A GOD SEND... Thank you so much for this beautiful addon, PsychoMark!! It works flawless on my WinXP behind a router cable modem to workplace.

Now I don't have to type my password 10,000 times a night.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
@PsychoMark,

You are awesome! Your software is still working with Radmin 3.4, you just need to change the install path during installation.

If Famatech won't listen at least YOU will!!
Hi, can someone give us an alternative download link for this app because is not working!

Thx John!
Hasn't been updated in years, and I don't think it will anytime soon, but it's good to know it's still useful! And I think Famatech deserves credit on that for keeping the login dialog compatible.

Anyways, here's a new link:
http://www.x2software.net/index.php?do=product&id=10
Hello everyone,

Please note, that Famatech isn't responsible for any errors or security flaws caused by third-party software. You install and use such software at your own risk.
Edited: Eugene Idzikovsky 12/22/2009 08:58:50
Eugene's right. Storing passwords is a risk you should consider well (and apply additional security like filtering by IP). And since my application does place hooks, if things become unstable uninstall it and test again before blaming Famatech.

Many thanks though to Eugene (and everyone at Famatech) for at least allowing this thread!
Pages: Prev. 1 2