Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4368Topic:: «An Idea... Yea I know any more and you will explode» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Ok so I have a few companies that are using your software smile:D. They all have the same situation a server then several desktops (pass-through)... so i was wondering if this was already in the works? but if not i will though it out here so you can see it.

If you could make a pass-through password and a actual connection password. Since my clients dont want there employees to access the server but still pass-through to the computer they want to access.

Just an idea. smile:D

(Note: Just to clarify I know you are going to say use nt security but if its a windows 98 peer to peer network then thats not an option) smile:D
If you could make a pass-through password and a actual connection password. Since my clients dont want there employees to access the server but still pass-through to the computer they want to access.

This will be possible with Radmin Server 3.0.

Radmin Server 3.0 will offer Radmin Security similiar to NT Security, so you'll be able to add a password with "Redirect" right.

Currently, this is possible as long as you are using Radmin's NT Security (with "Redirect" right).

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Pages: 1