Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4572Topic: closed: «RAdmin 3.0?, When?!» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
When can we expect RAdmin 3.0 Server? I have been reading these forums for years, and RAdmin 3.0 seems no closer to being released today as it was the day I started reading these forums.

So please, answer the question, when can we expect RAdmin 3.0? I don't care about your "floating time frame" or "beta testing" - I would like a real release estimate for this update. What have you completed? What remains to be done?

Of all the companies I have dealt with, you have to be the worst as far as communication goes. I've never seen a company so intent on keeping its customers in the dark about the status of updates.

We are at the point that we are going to have to change to other software if you can't release RAdmin 3.0 in a timely manner.
So please, answer the question, when can we expect RAdmin 3.0?

Soon.

What have you completed?

Almost all.

What remains to be done?

Testing.

I've never seen a company so intent on keeping its customers in the dark about the status of updates.

It's up to our PR, not tech support. This forum is for "Remote Administrator Troubleshooting".

You can contact our PR team at pr@radmin.com

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Pages: 1