Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6492Topic:: «Viewer 3.0 builds» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
I'm not sure why the last topic was locked (it truly serves no purpose), so I'll just start a new topic with my question. We were told to always make sure we have the latest build of viewer 3.0. How do we know what build we have? I would think the build number would be somewhere in Help-About..., however, I do not see it. What's the latest build and how do I find out what build I'm running now?

Is there a phone number based in the United States that I can call to contact Famatech?

Best Regards,

Pat
How do we know what build we have?

Re-download and re-install.

Is there a phone number based in the United States that I can call to contact Famatech?

Sure. Check Famatech contact info at http://www.famatech.com/about/
I uninstalled my current version of viewer 3.0, re-downloaded and re-installed. Where do I see the build number? How do I know what build number I have? If you update the viewer with a bug fix how do i know that there is an update to download if I don't know what build i'm running in the first place?

Best Regards,

Pat
If you go to the viewer exe (radmin.exe) in Window's Explorer and right-click on it and choose properties. Select Version tab. Under Item Name sroll down to Product Version. Mine says 3.0.0.1
According to the radmin.exe information, I also have 3.0.0.1, however, that's the same version I've had for a long time. Looking at the exe more closely, it says that it was created 2/10/2004, over a year ago. I guess it's probably safe to say that anybody who has any interest in this software is running the latest build.
Pages: 1