Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 12030Topic: closed: «Professionalism, Radmin's lack there of» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
here is just an example of how their customer base is treated.

Below is a responce to the very fair question of "Could we at least see a beta of the software you promised years ago?"

Company policy does not allow distributing internal beta versions, so I guess you'll have to wait until public beta of Radmin Server 3.0 is released.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov

Ilia, how can you consider that a professional way to answer to your paying audience? All we want is some better communication from you. Which is quite fair since you have made and broken several release dates ranging from 2002... So my question to you is, were we just taken by your bait and switch deal for a "free upgrade to 3.0" or is 3.0 a real product which is actually near release. (Yes i know how silly of question that is because you will simply say 'we are working hard on a release) It would be simply stellar if you would step outside your short list of answers and give us the real skinny on whats happening at famatech.
Agreed 100%.
Agreed!
Who wants to bet that this topic will be locked before an actual answer is given?
We could complain all we want, but to be fair, RAdmin is so far above other solutions, I'll wait until they are done.
You know, back in 2002, I felt exactly the way you do. I couldn't understand why people were complaining. Now, I do. Eventually hope fades.
If I could get over to Europe later this month to attend CeBit I would walk up to the booth and first shake my head and then say in a professional manner "Honestly, What in the ....?" and walk away.
how can you consider that a professional way to answer to your paying audience?

We consider this a professional way. Professional software developers do have strict company policy. Also, professional software developers do not distribute raw products. We will launch public beta when we are sure that all major bugs are fixed.

All we want is some better communication from you

I can tell that next week Famatech will demonstrate a new product beta, as well as Radmin 3.0 beta at CeBIT.

is 3.0 a real product which is actually near release

Yes, Radmin 3.0 is actually near release. At least public beta of Radmin Server 3.0 will be launched in the nearest future.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
I have to admit that i am completely FLOORED that you stepped away from your canned answer quick paste that we usually get. I hope this is actually more than the habitual "six months have passed better give something to spark their hope so they keep buying" trick. I guess we will know "in the nearest future"
Ok I don't like this --

I can tell that next week Famatech will demonstrate a new product beta, as well as Radmin 3.0 beta at CeBIT.

So is this Radmin Beta the SERVER or not? Or are we going to be seeing just another release of the Workstation beta?
This isn't a complaint at all.. but will registered users be notified via email or something. To be honnest, I am tired of reading the forums and checking the site daily.
This isn't a complaint at all.. but will registered users be notified via email or something

You can subscribe to our newsletter to be notified about our news, upgrades etc. (http://www.famatech.com/about/subscribe.php)

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Will RAdmin 3.0 Server be demonstrated at CeBIT? Or are you just demonstrating the RAdmin 3.0 Viewer?

What is the new product beta that you will be demonstrating?
That is the specific answer I haven't seen yet. They seem to be beating around the bush. I noticed they are using the canned answer/floating timeframe response wqhen answering the 3.0 server questions as of March 4.
Pat Waugh!

I cannot disclose such information now. Stay tuned for CeBIT news.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Fair enough, thanks anyway smile:D
Okay, CeBIT ends today. I think we deserve some to hear some of the so-called news for which we have been asked to stay tuned. I trust you will report more than an assessment of the bratwurst and hefeweizen in Hannover.
Famatech executives will make an announcement as soon as they return from Hannover.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Pages: 1