Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 9031Topic: closed: «what is wrong with u guys» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
OK First of all, Radmin is a great program, and you need to stop promoting other programs. Not only is that rude, but you should be banned for it. If you find so many problems with it, you go make your own. Applications do not just build themselves, they require much experience, time, and effort to work on. I am a programmer myself and you need to lay off and show some credit to some good work when you see it.
Thank you for supporting us, Todd, as well as understanding the purpose of this forum.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
I disagree you should never be banned or have your opinions surpressed because someone ELSE doesn't agree. Doing so makes a weaker product(s) not a better!

Or was the original post an April Fools Joke?
I disagree you should never be banned or have your opinions surpressed because someone ELSE doesn't agree.

Please have in mind that this forum is a moderated forum maintaind by the compnay developing Radmin, not a public forum.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
It feels a bit silly to keep promoting a product that is developed for and when NT4 was the operating system to use. But by todays measures it is not great anymore. Maybe for personal users who needs a simple, lowpriced remote administration program this one fits the spot. But I work for a medium sized company and we need support for things like Multiple Monitors and good performance with Windows 2003.

And we as customers have the right to complain and demand a new version. As for all we can see nothing has happened the last 3 years. Except for getting a version 3 client, beta. That as far as I can see only is a facelift from version 2.

There must be another way to develop this product than to release one version. Then listen to suggestions and wishes for things that was missing. And then spend several years making a completely new product that supports the changes everyone was asking for.

Why not just add functions to an existing product and change the version number from 2 to maybe 2.1? smile:)
Ever heard of patches or updates. Even Microsoft got the hang of it after a while.
Why not just add functions to an existing product and change the version number from 2 to maybe 2.1?

Latest Radmin version is 2.2. See http://www.famatech.com/download/ for details.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
I disagree you should never be banned or have your opinions surpressed because someone ELSE doesn't agree.

This forum is speaking of RAdmin, and not another software, all posts which are out of the subject don't have their places here, and should therefore be deleted.

Don't forget, they work hard to deliver a robust and professionnal software, so please if you wan't to speak of another program, go make it outside of this forum, because this place is partly for promoting their work, not the work of someone else. This is the future of RAdmin.
smile:D
Pages: 1