Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6414Topic: closed: «3.0 Beta Version "stable"» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Beta version is so stable that new betas or bugfixes are not required. There are some minor bugs, but nothing critical.

The worst bug of Radmin Viewer 3.0b is "losing keyboard focus", the situation that can be fixed with two mouse clicks.

More serious bugs were NOT found or reported.

This is simply not true. smile:evil: I have reported the Radmin Viewer 3.0b client completely crashing on me because it encountered a break point, but there has been no release as of yet to resolve this problem. smile:|
Now I do not encounter this problem often, and I can usually rerun the Radmin Viewer when it happens, however it usually happens at the worst time.
I have reported the Radmin Viewer 3.0b client completely crashing on me because it encountered a break point, but there has been no release as of yet to resolve this problem.

I guess, you have not provided crahs dumps and logs form Dr. Watson or other debugger.

Would you provide this data, we'd test your case more targented and try to find the cause of such behavior.

To date, we had no luck reproducing the crash of Radmin Viewer 3.0.

That's why "losing keyboard focus" bug is confirmed, while your bug is not confirmed.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Next time this occurs when I am in the office I will try to collect and post as much info as I can.
Shaggie!

OK, then please use http://www.famatech.com/support/testing.php to send more detailed bug report.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Pages: 1