Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 7622Topic:: «Interesting Possiblity...» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
First off, I love Radmin for controlling windows machines... The only bad part is now I run Apple soley. I have alot of people that I've recommended Radmin to so that I can fix thier computers remotely. Now I can't unfortunately.

Is there any possiblity of an OSX client? If it can't be done using the language your using now, could a client be written using a .NET langauge? Is there a way that a developer could integrate to the libraries? If this could be done with C# then a OS X interface could be created with Cocoa# and Mono. I got rid of windows for good! Glad I did, Windows Vista seems like it's going to more burden than pleasure smile:)

Does Radmin have any plans of going to fully managed .NET code? Not sure if it would be possible or not really, just a quesiton.

Anyways, thanks for listening!
We are planning to develop Mac version of Remote Administrator, but now we are extremely busy with beta-testing of Radmin 3.0. The development of Mac version was not started yet. However, you can try running Radmin Viewer under Virtual PC or other Windows emulator for Mac. Radmin has 30-day trial period, so you won't need to buy it to test is you would be able to run Radmin under Windows emulator for Mac.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
I am currently running Windows Vista Beta 2. I am a tech for a large Japanese company and I have been in charge of testing and rolling out the new OS. RADMIN v2.2 will not work in Vista because of the code it is written on? or is there another reason it is failing on me? If it is because of the code, will there be a new version of radmin comming out that will work properly on the Vista platform?
Unfortunately Radmin isn't compatible with Windows Vista.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Does Famatech plan to make RAdmin compatible with Vista or will Vista sound the death-knell for RAdmin? (I can't imagine that, but here's hoping that the Vista version will come out a little faster than v3.)
Does Famatech plan to make RAdmin compatible with Vista

Yes we plan it.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Pages: 1