Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4802Topic:: «Add details for Viewer» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
An enhancement request for v3.0x Viewer:

Can something similar to the Windows Explorer Status Bar be added to v3.0x Viewer, that would display the total number of objects (new connections) in a given folder?
Can something similar to the Windows Explorer Status Bar be added to v3.0x Viewer, that would display the total number of objects (new connections) in a given folder?

In most cases, there's only one File Transfer connection to the Radmin Server at the same time, so I believe this would be surplus.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
ftp!? You missed my point. When you are in Windows Explorer, the right pane will show your current contents. At the bottom left, if you enable the Status Bar, you can see the total number of folders/files in the currently displayed directory.

I think it would be a good feature to do something similar in the RAdmin Viewer. It is great to now have the ability to organize connections into folders but it would also be very useful to list the number of connections for the current folder that is being displayed.
Pages: 1