Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 12687Topic:: «Port forwarding, Can any one tell me the details.» on forum: Network management general discussion
Hi Everybody!

Now i would like to know how to connect to this network
from some other network.How can i monitor all the systems of this LAN from other place.Can any one tell me the details.

I have a Wireless Router.

Belkin F5D7230-4 Router

Model: F5D7230-4 - Data Transfer Rate: 54 MBps - 2.4 GHz - Wireless Connection.

forward connections on port 4899 to computer 127.0.0.1,
connections on port 4898 to computer 127.0.0.2,
connections on port 4897 to computer 127.0.0.3.

Thanks a lot for replay

Best Regard

Techi
Famatech doesn't develop proxy/firewall/router hardware or software, and thus cannot have all the information about configuring such software - and there are a lot of such software ranging from AtGuard to ZoneAlarm - and its undocumented functions.

Moreover, we provide technical support for Famatech's software; we have neither right nor possibility to support other companies' products.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
You mean,In the system we need to installed software fire wall..

Alread I have Installed in my system Zone Alarm firewall...

Can you tell me the more details..

Thanks for replay..

Best Regards

Techi

You mean,In the system we need to installed software fire wall..

It's up to you.
I mean you should ask Belkin technical support for how to configure your Belkin F5D7230-4 Router.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Let it be Belkin F5D7230-4 Router.

Can you explain me how to configure with the other router.Please tell me in the details.

Then I will email Blink technical support.
How do I setup a router to pass Radmin traffic?

You should not worry about firewalls or routers on a client (local) side. What needs to be configured is a firewall/router on a server (remote) side.

1. Open port 4899.
2. Configure router to forward all connections on port 4899 to the target machine.

Radmin uses 4899 TCP port by default. You can open such a port on the router/firewall. Another solution is to change the Radmin port number - on both the server and the viewer - to the value of a port that is already open on your router/firewall. If your firewall works under Windows, you can install and start the Radmin Server on it. Then you can connect using 'Connect through host' feature of the viewer. Sometimes only the router has a public IP address. In this case you have to configure 'Forwarding' on a router/firewall. Configure the router to forward connections from some port on the router to a specific IP address and port (the default port of Radmin server is 4899) of the computer on your internal network. You need to assign a port on the router for each computer you need to access. After that, to connect to a computer behind the router/firewall from the Internet you'll need to specify the IP address of the router and the port on the router that corresponds to your computer in the internal network.

The router will then forward connections to computers in the internal network.

If you are using Internet connection sharing Radmin's Viewer will not be able to find your server. The problem is that a port needs to be mapped so the Viewer can find which computer the server is on. Here is the link to a program that maps the port in this case http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/ics/ics.htm

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Thanks a lot "Roman Makarov",Your are helping you.....

Port Forwarding for the Belkin F5D7230-4

Once you see this site..

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Belkin/F5D7230-4/BitTorrent.htm

Thanks onces again.......
Welcome.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Thanks "Roman Mrakarov"

Is it correct site.

Can you tell you,How to do next step...

How to do next step.

Try to make an exception for Radmin through your Zone Alarm firewall settings.
Did you try establish connection to Radmin Server?

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Please can you tell me more details

Along the left side of the window, click "Firewall" Then on the top tabs, click "Expert". Then down below, click "Add". In the "General" box, put these values: Rank: 1, State: Enabled, Name: Radmin, Action: Allow, Track: Log. "Source": Any. "Destination": Any.
Protocol, Modify, Add Protocolm Add Protocol, TCP. Description: Radmin. Source Port: Other/Any. Destination Port: Other/4899 (or whatever port you have r_server listening on). Time: Any. Close the window and click yes if asked to save changes. ZAP will now allow incoming traffic thru port 4899 (or other you used) from the internet.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Pages: 1