Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4215Topic:: «Radmin and Skype Voip telephony, remote access without monitor connected to server» on forum: Network management general discussion
Hi,
I am planning to use a budget PC with Windows XP as a "server" for my DECT Duo Skype phone's dock station that should be connected via USB link to it( Philips Voip 321) at my home network, just to avoid my laptop being connected to dect phone station and be permanently on.I contemplain using Radmin for remote access to this computer.I have several inquiries regarding this:

1) Is it possible to operate remote computer using Radmin with both mouse and keyboard unplugged on it ?
2) Is it possible to use Radmin on my "viewer" computer with monitor unplugged on remote computer ?
3) Once my remote PC is switched on and log on accounts are supposed to appear on desktop ( say monitor is unplugged !), can I log on using Radmin for remote access.In other words,once PC is switched on and boot is in progress, does Radmin on server start before log on screen appears ?
Thank you, Vlad
Vladislav Podlipskij wrote:
1) Is it possible to operate remote computer using Radmin with both mouse and keyboard unplugged on it ?

Yes, it is possible.

2) Is it possible to use Radmin on my "viewer" computer with monitor unplugged on remote computer ?

Yes, it is possible.

3) Once my remote PC is switched on and log on accounts are supposed to appear on desktop ( say monitor is unplugged !), can I log on using Radmin for remote access.In other words,once PC is switched on and boot is in progress, does Radmin on server start before log on screen appears ?

It is possible with Radmin 3.0 beta 2 version.
Pages: 1