Login::
Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: 1
Slowly install and hangs on XP machines

Hi,
I need to install Radmin 3.4 through Deployment Tool on 200 computers. We have some W7 machine, and remote deploying with these machine works very fine. But with XPSP3 PC-s I have problems. The setup process is completed very slowly, and I get the blue "two computer" icon, and it hangs when I attempt to connect to the XP machines. The Activation Server, the Deployment Tool is installed in WS08 R2, I use RDP for access this server, but the XP clients are not virtual machines.

Tamas

Hello,

Please submit a ticket on our website (main page -> support) and attach your log file from the remote PC located here by default: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rserver30\Radm_log.htm

If you use 64-bit systems, Radmin log is located here: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rserver30\Radm_log.htm

Tamas Gal wrote:
Hi,

I need to install Radmin 3.4 through Deployment Tool on 200 computers. We have some W7 machine, and remote deploying with these machine works very fine. But with XPSP3 PC-s I have problems. The setup process is completed very slowly, and I get the blue "two computer" icon, and it hangs when I attempt to connect to the XP machines. The Activation Server, the Deployment Tool is installed in WS08 R2, I use RDP for access this server, but the XP clients are not virtual machines.

Tamas

Tamas,

We have similar experience. How was this resolved???

Thanks,

Mark

You should disable RDP and terminal sessions at these PCs prior installing Radmin.
Pages: 1