Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4794Topic:: «Can I install radmin onto a jump drive?» on forum: Network management general discussion
Ok, this may be a dumb question (and it also is probably in the wrong forum but I didn't think it really belonged in any of them) but would I be able to install a copy of radmin onto the computer im trying to admin, and then install a copy of radmin onto a jump drive, and be able to plug it into any computer and be able to admin mine from there? or do i have to actually install radmin onto the computer im trying to admin from?

thanks

-flipz
As far as I know you would have to install the program on the machine you are trying to admin from. The jump drive is a fine idea. Rather than try and run the app you could put the install for radmin on it as well as your exported registry key containing all your client locations. Then you could import those keys into the PC you just installed radmin on and have all your settings.

However, I think you might be in violation of your licensing if you left radmin on the original machine you were using to admin your client machines.
Pages: 1