Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4460Topic: closed: «English-Spanish!!!!!???, Why dont you let post any problem that is in Spanish???» on forum: Network management general discussion
need to know if there is a page .mx that can allow spanish mode,,, because if you consider the facts,,,WE mexicans are also CLIENTS and can buy this product any minute whe want or desire ,, how are we supose to gain experiense ,,having NO support in our leaguaje smile:evil: please,,, need i help,, so,, how,,when,,can i get support on the forum???? ,,,,, o,,,, i forgot i know some english,,, but other persons dont,,,, thanks!!! smile8)
IT'S-A-RULE.

http://www.famatech.com/support/forum/policy.php

1. Common statements and recommendations
b. The official forum language is ENGLISH.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Famatech Technical Support
There are Radmin users all around the world - Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Japan, India, etc., etc. But they do not complain the fact they have to use English when contacting tech support.

Certainly, we can translate your e-mail from Spanish to English in few clicks. But would we try to answer you in Spanish, you'd never understand us.

English is a language or international intercommunication. It's a fact.

All network technoligies are US in origin. It's no wonder English is a commonly accepted language in IT and modern technoly in general.

For this reason you have to use English language when contacting Famatech technical support.

You can use Spanish or French when contacting our customer care/sales dept.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov
Famatech Technical Support
This message was deleted due to violation of forum rules (http://www.famatech.com/support/forum/policy.php):

1. Common statements and recommendations
b. The official forum language is ENGLISH.
Pages: 1