Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4153Topic:: «security in radmin 3.0 viewer» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
I have radmin 2.2 server installed on my home computer and have found that radmin 3 beta viewer works well with radmin 2.2 server. But I have some questions.

Is encryption still used in sessions between a radmin 2.2 server and radmin 3.0 viewer beta and what level of encryption is it (ie 128, 256?). I ask this because I don't want to violate licensing agreements when I must connect to my home computer with my school's computers.

Also, is a beta version simply used for testing to fix bugs in the program? In other words, does the beta version have any limitations feature-wise from the coming alpha version?
da'

l'
Simon Maxwell wrote:
Is encryption still used in sessions between a radmin 2.2 server and radmin 3.0 viewer beta and what level of encryption is it

Encryption is used for all data streams (128-bit).

Does the beta version have any limitations feature-wise from the coming alpha version?

However, some features and connection mode are only supported if Radmin 3.0 is used both on the server and client sides.
Pages: 1