I agree with the sentiments expressed in the last few posts. Give us a chance to work on the Beta in whatever condition it's in.
Roman: Your last promise was the end of April. That's 141.4 hours from now (GMT 12:00 - International date line west). You should know by now whether you plan to keep that commitment. I suggest that you communicate your intentions with us now. If you are planning to break your word again, it's best to give us advance notice rather than waiting for 10 days
like you did the last time. Some of the harshest criticisms came in the 10 days following your March 31st deadline because many of us were checking in daily, only to be frustrated
day after day.