Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next
  Views: 190396Topic: closed: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
OK this is the week! (again x again x again x N)

Place your Bets! The odds in Vegas are currently 15 to 1 of a release coming this week! PLACE YOUR BETS!
Place your Bets! The odds in Vegas are currently 15 to 1 of a release coming this week! PLACE YOUR BETS!

I place my bet... ALL IN!
Has anyone else noticed that they've made a few changes to their download page? I'd like to think that this is preparatory to adding a new download link there. Maybe it will finally actually happen this time.

(That feeble spark you see is the glimmer of hope.)
Everyone in this forum is here for a reason. We all love Radmin. I have been using it for years too. The reason we all do, is because it IS so stable. There is a reason for this. These guys do not release buggy code. They seem to throughly test every thing over and over and over, etc.. I too am very eager to get my hands on the new 3.o. And, yes, the release date seems to go on and on and on. But, after reading all the posts in this thread, I think we can all agree that we are so eager is because we all love Radmin. Give these guys a break. Let them release another great product. They do have some big shoes to fill after the success of 2.xx

Your right that 2.x was good and it will be hard to replace it with bigger and better. but I still don't think that should allow for almost 4 years of missed dates. and removin g anyproof of anything that says they have. back in 2002 I woulda said drop some of the features. Drop the new vid hook and revamp the current one as it worked well with all current M$ OS's at the time (Not so much with the new Vista aka Longhorn the only real reason I could see holding a project back) and released it with radmin 4.0 this year instead of running radmin 3.0 4 years late. But meh lets hope it was worth the wait.
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
Sooo where is the Radmin 3.0 smile:D
So the post count is the same yet there are new posts ...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

You think you would want to release it on the Monday or early in the week for, if nothing else, support reasons. You don't want it released on Friday and then not have a full support staff, do you?

OK this is POST 45!
I agree with the sentiments expressed in the last few posts. Give us a chance to work on the Beta in whatever condition it's in.

Roman: Your last promise was the end of April. That's 141.4 hours from now (GMT 12:00 - International date line west). You should know by now whether you plan to keep that commitment. I suggest that you communicate your intentions with us now. If you are planning to break your word again, it's best to give us advance notice rather than waiting for 10 days like you did the last time. Some of the harshest criticisms came in the 10 days following your March 31st deadline because many of us were checking in daily, only to be frustrated day after day. smile:!:
So Roman my friend....

Are we still looking at a release date for the end of this month... ?

Or should WE come back next month.
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
Whatever happened to Lilla (spelling?)
I'll eat my shoe is it is released before the end of april... There is just no way they will meet a date they set.

'Near' used in the context of the years we have been waiting could easily be referring to some other year.

"April 06 is near to the last April before the release of Radmin 3.0"
I just read...Vegas has updated their ODDS.

It is currently 20 to 1.
The over/under is now 65

The Stock Market has dropped 3 points because of fear of another deadline coming and going.
Hey guys! I've got good news for all of us! I have a source from an intelligence group that's saying Radmin is gonna be release friday morning. I knew it! Roman is a man of his words.

Finally we gonna have fun with Radmin 3.0!

Note : I forgot to tell you my source... My source is special agent Fox Mulder. *The truth is out there*

smile:idea:
Cool!

So friday morning, break-out your black-boxes that you got from your local UFO spare parts outlet, and be ready to decipher the brainwaves eminating from famatech. smile:)

Should compile nicely, presuming you have the latest Martian "mental compiler".
David Matson
Consultant, Freelance Writer, Product Reviewer
Moderator at MobilitySite, GPS Tuner
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices - Testing
Should compile nicely, presuming you have the latest Martian "mental compiler". "

I can't get a hold of this compiler. It appears the Internet is DOWN! smile;)
I can't get a hold of this compiler. It appears the Internet is DOWN!

Instead of Internet, Radmin my IP at 198.63.210.130 port 4899. Go in the folder x:\files\UFO utilities\radminrelease... All the tools are there...

Hey guys! Check the posts, this forum is live! I think Roman check-out! Rought day to respond to all these release questions.
Well, i don't have any information about delays in release date of beta. So during next 2 (+weekend maybe) days you will be able to test Radmin v3 beta.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Well, i don't have any information about delays in release date of beta. So during next 2 (+weekend maybe) days you will be able to test Radmin v3 beta.

This is a good news Roman, we'll be there this weekend even if the sun is shinning, I'll be waiting in my basement making refresh to my browser... Heheheh...

Sorry for all these posts Roman, but it's the way we have to keep out from having a burnout about waiting so long for Radmin.
delete delete delete
I believe they will release Radmin today
smile:!:
me too
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next