Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Next
[ Closed ] Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date

cron job ;)

Famatech: Please make a Statement about the Release Date -

I love your product, i can't wait anymore.

This guy is kind of funny...

starting to like him ;)

yeah same here!

if he ever comes to london, he should drop me a line so we can have a few laughs over a beer! :D

"Do you remeber, when I had to delete all these posts?"

Could be a fun evening

nahhhhhhhh it's no fun when he's not around! ;)

I like Radmin too.

nice work!

:!: Hello :!:
I'm the biggest Radmin fan :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

lol

Hey all my post were NICE yet he still deleted them.

Come on guy, 8) where is your answer.

You delete them we will continue making them, WOW what a symbiotic relationship :) :) :) :) :)

I see the sys admin has edited my post too, that :| a little creativity over a delete. BUT sad 8)

All that i can say there is new delay for a few days. Sorry.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.

Hey an answer :o

O.K. sarcazim aside.
Details would be helpfull not only to you but to us, or whats left of us.

Your selling your self short, not a good thing to do.

I hope you know the people that bug you the most are realy the ones that care about you the most, (brother vs. sister thing) but even that has its limits......

So, what does a few days mean?

Seriously....

Roman Makarov wrote:
All that i can say there is new delay for a few days. Sorry.

Gee, what a surprise, huh?

Why don't you try to provide an actual answer for once? You are now over one month over the date where you promised to give release details. You have so far given nothing of the sort!

So, what does a few days mean?
Final stage of the beta release coming.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.

:| thats a start of an solid answer but a little short, just a little bit more detail please...... :|

little bit more detail please.....
Sorry but i'm not responsible for full answer of this question.
Such details can only provide our main developer.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.

little bit more detail please.....

Sorry but i'm not responsible for full answer of this question.
Such details can only provide our main developer.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.

Your Right Roman Your not the developer or really a person responsable, and this anger and out rage that your users/partners are showing should not be directed at you. However I'd hope that you'd make an effort to get a developer on here to stand up for the product and explain the situation some and get a developer to come on and give his "word" on a release date, Rather then letting you catch all the ***** when someone else misses a date. :)Then maybe we'd all feel a little better with the re-assurance, from some one that actually works on the product and is "responcable" for these delays.
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...

All I know is its a good thing you are not a contracted programming firm. Your egregious inability to meet a deadline is abhorrent.

Final stage of the beta release coming.
What year will this be?
David Matson
Consultant, Freelance Writer, Product Reviewer
Moderator at MobilitySite, GPS Tuner
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices - Testing

heh heh... I'm never going to get above 14 posts because all of my postings keep getting deleted...
David Matson
Consultant, Freelance Writer, Product Reviewer
Moderator at MobilitySite, GPS Tuner
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices - Testing

[QUOTE]

Come on, Roman, that's pathetic. You want us to believe that after all these missed deadlines, you cannot get a very simple answer from the developer?

Either:
1) you actually have not contact with the developer, or
2) you are lying

Both alternatives are very good cause for your few remaining customers to run away as fast as possible.

Who is your main developer and what is his email address? I would like to contact him.

Lets pretend for a moment that I am being paid to be your PR person. Here is my advice in order of importance to stop the bleeding. (This advice assumes you are no where near releasing 3.0 Server)

1) Close your forums immediately since they are not a 2 way communicative tool, it is only used to foster negativity towards your inability to tell the truth.

2) Continue the scam by releasing the same non commital news pieces on the front page about quarterly.

If as much time was spent deleting posts, v3.0 would be released by now! :D

Hello,

it's absolutely correct that Roman is not the person to blame for this delay. I'm really sorry that we could not release beta till the end of April but now it's a question of several days. I know many of you have been waiting for such a long time, so a few days more is not that long.

We're really upset if we see that any of our users are not happy with what we do. However we're still thinking that our forum is very important and we'll be making our best to keep good relations with all of you.

BTW if we delete any posts we do that according to our Forum Rules.

Best regards,
Dmitry

I know many of you have been waiting for such a long time, so a few days more is not that long.

But it's always a few more days. It's the same excuse we have had for 2 years +.

Also how is us mentioning that you ****** breaking a forum rule? Are we only allowed to say promotional things about things about Farmatech and not *************?

Queue a deletetion.....
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Next