Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next
  Views: 184821Topic: closed: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
All I know is its a good thing you are not a contracted programming firm. Your egregious inability to meet a deadline is abhorrent.
Final stage of the beta release coming.

What year will this be?
David Matson
Consultant, Freelance Writer, Product Reviewer
Moderator at MobilitySite, GPS Tuner
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices - Testing
heh heh... I'm never going to get above 14 posts because all of my postings keep getting deleted...
David Matson
Consultant, Freelance Writer, Product Reviewer
Moderator at MobilitySite, GPS Tuner
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices - Testing
[QUOTE]

Come on, Roman, that's pathetic. You want us to believe that after all these missed deadlines, you cannot get a very simple answer from the developer?

Either:
1) you actually have not contact with the developer, or
2) you are lying

Both alternatives are very good cause for your few remaining customers to run away as fast as possible.
Who is your main developer and what is his email address? I would like to contact him.
Lets pretend for a moment that I am being paid to be your PR person. Here is my advice in order of importance to stop the bleeding. (This advice assumes you are no where near releasing 3.0 Server)

1) Close your forums immediately since they are not a 2 way communicative tool, it is only used to foster negativity towards your inability to tell the truth.

2) Continue the scam by releasing the same non commital news pieces on the front page about quarterly.
If as much time was spent deleting posts, v3.0 would be released by now! smile:D
Hello,

it's absolutely correct that Roman is not the person to blame for this delay. I'm really sorry that we could not release beta till the end of April but now it's a question of several days. I know many of you have been waiting for such a long time, so a few days more is not that long.

We're really upset if we see that any of our users are not happy with what we do. However we're still thinking that our forum is very important and we'll be making our best to keep good relations with all of you.

BTW if we delete any posts we do that according to our Forum Rules.

Best regards,
Dmitry
I know many of you have been waiting for such a long time, so a few days more is not that long.

But it's always a few more days. It's the same excuse we have had for 2 years +.
Also how is us mentioning that you ****** breaking a forum rule? Are we only allowed to say promotional things about things about Farmatech and not *************?

Queue a deletetion.....
Dmitry Kurashev: I've waited for years for the release. Your exelent in keeping everybodys hopes up, but some of your fellow customers are very very dissappointed with the release dates. You could have updated your news website with new images, show us that you are progressing. But all we get is another release Date "In a few Days/Months".

Why shouldn't people be upset when every Date, Timeframe, every "promise" of releasing the Software just blew up into our faces? Why should people Trust Famatech?

Ps: I hope this posting is not going to be deleted. Perhaps we should try to get to a Level of communication where everybody is happy smile:)

The "Forum Rules" that are posted where? No hiint when signing up, no link, no pinned post.
What're you talking about?

You even deleted a post where I said RA is better than RCP .

Rainer
Yes where are the forum rules? Also the subscription on top is spelled incorrectly. Subscribtion is not a word in the English language. Thanks.
Scott Pickus

I just got off the phone with someone at the US tech phone number (11:30 a.m. EDT, 5-2-2006)....I was so surprised that the call was answered and I actually spoke to someone, that I forgot his name!!!

But...he said that the beta was supposed to be released yesterday, but was not due to some problem with the ISP...he could not elaborate. The fellow was pleasant enough, especially considering the flack I would imagine he has been getting. He had no response about Ilia Demenkov's dispaaearance from the forum, not Roman's recent silence, nor about the deletion of posts (will this be next?)

He did say that he expects the beta release this week.....;0

So, I asked him if he could email me a copy, since I am a registered user....No Dice. Interestingly, he did ask me what was so important that I receive a copy of the beta today............!

If bandwith is a problem e-mail me a copy and I will distrobute it to the masses of wanting peoples!
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
Ed:

I asked him to email me a copy, but he said he didn't have a copy to email....that distro was being inhibited by an ISP problem.

I'm still shaking my head in amazement that the call was even answered. As for the rest of the comment about not being able to email me a copy because HE didn't have a copy......well, let's just say that I'll keep checking the forum when I need a few chuckles.... smile:|
it's absolutely correct that Roman is not the person to blame for this delay. I'm really sorry that we could not release beta till the end of April but now it's a question of several days. I know many of you have been waiting for such a long time, so a few days more is not that long.

I agree with it not being Romans fault in this area, however No Release was ever made in April. A delay of a few days is nothing but a few days after several years is.

We're really upset if we see that any of our users are not happy with what we do. However we're still thinking that our forum is very important and we'll be making our best to keep good relations with all of you.

Agreed, Relation with us is important. However to keep good relations going you must make sure that you publish the forum rules and not censor out side of published rules. This here has probably caused a large amount of discontent with costumers.

Please make these rules/guidelines available for everyone. I know I've made a few posts that have been deleted that I do not feel that it negative or hostile to your staff or software.

Hopefully this post will not get removed, & I'll see a reasonable reply.

Till Next Time,

Edward
--------------
Scott

Agreeded. It seems like Radmin Server 3 is a better kept hidden then most US State Scerets.
--------------
Ed L. wrote:
Agreeded. It seems like Radmin Server 3 is a better kept hidden then most US State Scerets.

Anyone work for the NSA? They must know something!
smile:D
Dmitry Kurashev wrote:

These "few more days" is what has led the delay into years. It's almost "a few more days", then it goes into nothing happening. Give a date, or explain exactly what led to this last delay. Surely the years of internal testing you've had should have ruled out serious errors.

Dmitry Kurashev wrote:

And you keep good relations by letting an employee of your company lie to it's customers? That's not really the way to do it. Again, give a release date for your product, and then keep that date! That's how you build good relations.

Dmitry Kurashev wrote:

Your forum doesn't have any rules that the readers can refer to. All posts deleted have been responses to your employees continous lying. I understand trying to defend can be hard, but you have an employee who promised release details over a month ago, who promised release before or during last weekend, and then simply came with a message about delays again.

Unless you are able to give reasons for the delay you have had on this product, you are actually not a credible company. And no amount of deleted posts can save your reputation with the way you let your employees behave.
Forum Rules:
http://www.famatech.com/support/forum/policy.php

Found in a sticky in general network blabla discussion
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next