Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next
  Views: 188230Topic: closed: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
erm, could you stop deleting posts? At least me thinks that the real, not censured, post was much more funnier..
I love Radmin. really.
LOL. now they're editing posts to say
"I love Radmin. really."

Wow really scooping low.
I Love Radmin. Really.
Hmm... I was hoping this also worked backwards....
Thomas,
Are we having fun yet!

This is the tip of the iceburg..

Incoming.................

I love Famatech for entertaining me today.
WOW it\'s still there........... smile;-)

Now post #2

Please don\'t block anymore as that is a one way ticket to the ***** side.

As I am a paying customer. smile:-)
Dmitry,

At last some response, and a very tiny spark of hope...
I will try to find the patience and wait for several days (I think that it is reasonable to assume this is a week or so).

Some realy well ment advise:
But if those serveral days become several weeks, the I realy advise Famatech to be PRO-active. Please DO post a message when you can't hold the new deadline BEFORE the deadline is over. Explain WHY. Communicate BETTER. Communicate SOONER. Communicatie in more detail.

If you don't, I predict a plethora of sarcastic messages on this forum, and many more customers loosing there last shred of confidence in Famatech.
You might as well close the forum (and if you are not so lucky the company), if Famatech keeps dealing with the problems in the way Famatech did the last day's (weeks, months, even years).
Famatech has made quite a lot customers ***** , and the customers are *absolutely* not to blame.

That's a pitty because Radmin is a GREAT program.

Best regards,

Michel Uphoff
I agree with Michel Uphoff.

One last request, please undo your IP blocking of the last 2 days as myself and well meaning customers are now having to proxy the site.

Thanks

That includes me...

smile:-)
Well, Famatech has put themselves in an awful bind if they don't release something now. They have effectively halted their new sales by saying that you had to buy RAdmin 2.2 BEFORE March 31 to get the upgrade to 3.0 for free. Who would buy 2.2 now, when they are saying 3.0 will be out any day? If you buy 2.2 now you will have to pay to upgrade to 3.0.

Of course this policy is back-asswards. Normally, when software companies announce a new version, they tell consumers they will ofter free upgrades to those purchasing AFTER a certain date to prevent purchasers from waiting for the new version to make their purchase.

I really can't imagine what they are thinking.
I still don't know why they black listed my IP, & they have also blocked other more important ones (that! they should fix), What did I post under Joe Doe that has caused me to be treated this way?!
I love the world of anon-proxies.
smile;-)

RAdmin is still a good program, and maybe V3 will put it back as #1 if they can do better Public Relations.
smile:-)
Well, Famatech has put themselves in an awful bind if they don't release something now. They have effectively halted their new sales by saying that you had to buy RAdmin 2.2 BEFORE March 31 to get the upgrade to 3.0 for free. Who would buy 2.2 now, when they are saying 3.0 will be out any day? If you buy 2.2 now you will have to pay to upgrade to 3.0.

Of course this policy is back-asswards. Normally, when software companies announce a new version, they tell consumers they will ofter free upgrades to those purchasing AFTER a certain date to prevent purchasers from waiting for the new version to make their purchase.

I really can't imagine what they are thinking.

That describes 100% my situation. I'm really willing to buy a couple of licenses worth several 100s of Euros, but in this situation I will not order until I get some reliable information about the new version. And if it takes too long I have to look for alternatives...

Another point is that it was only discussed about the release of the BETA version. What is much more interesting for me is the roadmap and the timeschedule for the RELEASE version!
They are still spending way too much time deleting posts here... smile:D smile:D

Note: i'm Radmin fan too.
Is it here yet? What? where?
Oh ***** I thought I had a dream they released it. Nevermind. Just a few more days on the floating timeframe express.
Is it here yet? What? where?
Oh ***** I thought I had a dream they released it. Nevermind. Just a few more days on the floating timeframe express

well don't feel alone I coulda swore I had the same dream last night. Mind in mine the software was a dissapoitment.... :s
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
Can everyone that are wasting their time complaining - list the country where they are complaining from.

It would be really funny to make a graph of dumb individuals, with a country of origin.

Otherwise, use Radmin 2.2 until Radmin 3.0 released and shut up.
Leon Kravets wrote:
Can everyone that are wasting their time complaining - list the country where they are complaining from.

It would be really funny to make a graph of dumb individuals, with a country of origin.

Otherwise, use Radmin 2.2 until Radmin 3.0 released and shut up.

Looks like we have a forum violation. - # Useless or senseless information.-

BTW I am at the North Pole using Santa's WI-FI.
Leon:

If you have invested in a company/software you might be upset too. Ecspally when people have been waiting for a new release and when the curret version of the software will not work on the next version of windows.

On another note why did you goto the effort to sign up and complain about us. Maybe you would put ur self on that graph of urs. You don't like this don't look no one is making you.
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
ED. L he's gone! Forget about him, he had to go back to class. smile8)
Leon,
I understand your thought, BUT it is not good to tease your customer(s) for ******, then on what seems to be the end of the wait; i.e. the CeBIT show, dates given, then the dates past with little to no communications as to why.

Then there are people here that have spent >$1000 on the product, having told their BOSS to wait, THEN having to justify to their BOSS why they/we are still waiting, and your BOSS wants something in operation in a defined time frame like now.

THEN to top it off you have your posts deleted, altered, then multiple IPís get band from the web site due to your expressing of concerns.

Excuse me!, but that is the best way to stir the mud and make people very upset.
Thatís when people start to push back with attitude, and at some point you will loose that customer. What ROI is that?

Itís also about controlled expectations and Public Relations which they need to do more of.

Yes RAdmin is a great tool, and I still use it but less and less.

A valued customerís opinion
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next