Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6837Topic:: «Radmin 3 beta viewer, Font-size» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Hi,

Is it possible to change the default font-size for Radmin 3 beta viewer. And if so, how?

Is there a registry key or INi file to change this kind of settings?

Michel
And if so, how?

Right mouse click on your desktop select Properties->Appearance->Advanced and choose desirable font-size for object view you want to change.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
Hi Roman,

>> Right mouse click on your desktop select Properties->Appearance->Advanced and choose desirable font-size <<

I know that one ofcourse <G>. I don't want to change the overall font sizes in Windows, but only the fontsize in Radmin 3 viewer.

Greetz,

Michel Uphoff
I'm confuseed .. the viewer doesn't do anything at all to fonts it shows you the remote desktop basically using your own font size on the local screen.

I control over 500 computers remotely and i can't fathom what you are trying to do with this question ? If you can't read the text you need to lower your resolution on your local (controlling) computer.
If you can't read the text you need to lower your resolution on your local (controlling) computer.

Radmin Server v3.0 will support choice of font to be used to display full screen mode.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
I don't want to change the overall font sizes in Windows, but only the fontsize in Radmin 3 viewer.

Are you referring to the text (Telnet) connection mode? If so, you can control the font for that in the connection properties. (Right-click connection > Properties > Text screen > Select custom font)

I haven't actually tried that, but that's where the control is.
>> Are you referring to the text (Telnet) connection mode? <<

No, I don't. The fontsize I would like to change is the displayed fontsize of the Viewer 3.0 INTERFACE (the "phonebook"). I have to use 120dpi style on my 19"schreens because the default fontsizes of many interfaces are to small for me. But the Radmin "Phonebook" default font is to large now, I would like to change that to an 8 point font or so.

Michel
The fontsize I would like to change is the displayed fontsize of the Viewer 3.0 INTERFACE (the "phonebook").

Unfortunately Radmin doesn't support this feature.
You can try finding additional software.

Best regards,
Roman Makarov.

Famatech
Technical Support.
What is the font used in the Pre-Veiwer Window..
The window where we SEE our phonebook entries...

Maybe we can change only this font out in windows to support our needs, I just don't know what font is being used as default ?

I sure hope that font subsitution is allowed on next release...

thanks.
Pages: 1