Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 7326Topic:: «Radmin Viewer v3.0 Beta connection Problem» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Radmin Viewer v3.0 Beta. I can connect to servers that are running the latest version of Radmin Server 3.0 without any problem. However, when I try to connect to servers that are running Remote Administrator Server v2.2 I am able to connect, enter my password but it gets stuck with the picture that looks like the remote screen is being loaded. The actual remote screen never comes up. I tried this on several servers...same problem. Please advise! Thanks
Yep,

i have also this exact problem.
Can be the same problem that's posted [URL=http://www.radmin.com/support/forum/read.php?FID=11&TID=10499]here[/URL] ?
I just installed Radmin 3.0 beta on two WinXP Pro computers and could use the Radmin 3.0 viewer to connect with Telenet, File Transfer, Chat, etc. but could not get the full control nor screen view only working. After I keyed in the username and password at the connection prompt, a Radmin logo flashed for less than a second and disappeared, leaving just the Radmin viewer address list window on the screen. I checked that the Radmin mirror driver 3 was properly installed in device manager.

smile:( smile:( smile:?:
[QUOTE]

I don't think that it is the same problem. I do not receive any error message. Also, the problem is limited to using Radmin Viewer 3.0 Beta with Remote Administrator Server 2.2. The error does not occur when using Radmin Viewer 3.0 Beta with Radmin Server 3.0 Beta.
It's mentioned in at least 2 other posts that *this* beta viewer will not work with 2.2 Server, but it will be enabled later.
Pages: 1