Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 6497Topic:: «RADMIN v3.0 Beta 2 ?, Second BETA release» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Famatech,

When can we expect the v3.0 BETA 2 release? The initial release has been out for over a week now and it appears as though the forum members are all reporting the same issues for the most part. As far as this goes, it also appears that the issues are really related to disabled features in the initial release. Much earlier in the year we were told that after the release of 3.0 BETA is released, updates and patches will be released on a much more frequent basis. Please advise as to approximately when the next feature-rich release will be available for testing.
smile:)
as bugs get reported and they have time lol smile:)
Bigfoot wrote:
When can we expect the v3.0 BETA 2 release? The initial release has been out for over a week now and it appears as though the forum members are all reporting the same issues for the most part. As far as this goes, it also appears that the issues are really related to disabled features in the initial release. Much earlier in the year we were told that after the release of 3.0 BETA is released, updates and patches will be released on a much more frequent basis. Please advise as to approximately when the next feature-rich release will be available for testing.

well I wouldn't expect somethng soon.... smile:| look how long this build took. But lets hope I am wrong. I am going to test Radmin3 againt vista next week.
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
The next beta release may be on a floating time frame.
Paul Schwing wrote:
The next beta release may be on a floating time frame.

Floating ey ... ? well lets home it floats by before the 90 day beta 1 floats off in to never never land
--------------
...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gia...
Pages: 1