Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 3421Topic:: «Radmin 3 Servernot ready yet!!» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
I just uninstalled Version 3 Beta. It is not ready yet and is just a rework of 2.2, none of the promised changes have been implmented. I have been waiting 5 years now. I will just plug along with 2.2 until something else comes along. Check back in 90 days see what happens when all these beta's expire.
Of course it's not ready. Not even close. What you have is a beta that is all but useless because it is missing MAJOR promised features. No way to beta test missing features. It also reveals just how long it will be before there exists a final product with all promised features. -Never-, would be my guess.

I moved away from Radmin a long time ago. I come here for entertainment. I do feel sorry for those of you who are still hanging with this company after what they have demonstrated over this last 4 or 5 years. The writing has been on the wall for quite a long time. Famatech should be ashamed of what they are doing to those few die-hard fans that they have left - dragging them through this ridiculous beta of a prduct that will likely never be complete.
Pages: 1