Support
Authorization

Newsletter

Settings

Can the new Display Hook Driver being disable?

Forums list
Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 7921Topic:: «Can the new Display Hook Driver being disable?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
I love Radmin 2.2 because it can work with most Direct3D game. smile:)

In most case, when using the remote software with display hook driver, the Direct3D content will not work(Black content).

smile:!: For VNC, it start the hook driver when someone connected. However, this action possible kill the Direct3D game(Turn into black screen/windows).

smile:!: For windows' terminal service, the Direct3D content cannot work completely since it uses its own soft-display controller.

So, in Radmin 3.x, can I run Direct3D game with it? smile:?:
Actually, I can see the black screen on the D3D content(unless I move the curser over the black screen). In addition, the switching of display controller kills my D3D program. The real screen(D3D content) in console turn into black.

I do think that the new display hook cannot detect the change of D3D content. It is better to give us a option for disabling the display hook driver in server-side.
I'd be suprised if it couldn't. If it's anything like Dameware.. you just check/uncheck a box on the connection screen and that tells it whether or not to activate the fancy display driver.
This would be a good option as I want radmin for directx apps
Pages: 1