Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 397Topic:: «No Dispaly of Remote Program Video» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
I've been running Radmin 3.0 Server on one of my machines and up until now, I haven't seen any problems. But, I now have one....

This machine is running Windows XP Pro. One of the applications that I run on it is GRLevel3, a radar application from www.grlevelx.com. The application works fine on the computer, but when I access this computer via Radmin 3.0, the display on the radar application turns completely black, both on the 'local machine' (the one on which GRLevel3 is running) and the machine from which I'm accessing the server. The rest of the computer screen looks fine and everything continues to work ok. This is the only application that I've seen that does this. As soon as I log out of Radmin, the radar display immediately comes back to 'normal'.

The above only happens when running Radmin 3.0 Server on this 'radar computer'. When running Radmin 2.2 Server, it works fine.

Apparently there is a conflict of some kind between how GRLevel3 handles its display and Radmin 3.0 server. While this is the only application that I've seen that behaves this way with Radmin 3.0 Server, I would suspect that there will be other applications that work in the same way that GRLevel3 works, and therefore won't work correctly with Radmin 3.0 Server.

I thought I should pass this along for the Radmin developers.
Pages: 1