Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 12232Topic: pinned: «can't connect on home wireless network» on forum: Radmin 3.x Troubleshooting
Hi all!
congratulations for Radmin. I was able to use it succesfully using an ethernet cable. Howerver I devided to use a wireless wifi adapter in order to avoid the 15 meters ethernet cable.
My goal is to connect a desktop pc and a laptop. The laptop has a wireless card, and for the desktop I bought the "Belkin n+ wireless usb network adapter" . ( http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=459648 ).
The problem is, that beside the fact that the 2 are connected the Radmin cannot connect. It says "Cannot connect to the server".
I have open the port 4899 on both machines, and did again the procedure described here ( http://www.radmin.com/support/kb/index.php?ID=2872&phrase_id=7627978 ).
Is there any guide for wireless connections?
I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me.

Regards,
Talos
I finally found the solution...after hours of searching.
I did this
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.mspx
Thanks for the post, I'm gonna use it in the same way and I'm sure it your post will come in handy!

Thanks
Edited: Alex Y. 05/28/2010 01:06:29
Hello Friends

i want to develop home wireless network ,,,,
but i am not able to setup
because i am not know more about it
so please tell me how to do it
Have Nice Day
Edited: Eugene Idzikovsky 08/11/2010 05:43:48
To troubleshoot a network connection problem, try these steps first:

1: Open Network Diagnostics by right-clicking the network icon in the notification area, and then clicking Diagnose and repair.

2: Make sure that all cables are properly connected.

3: If you're trying to connect to another computer, make sure that computer is on and that you have enabled file and printer sharing on your network. For more information, see Networking home computers running different versions of Windows.

4: If the problem began after you installed new software, check your connection settings to see if they have been changed.
To check connection settings

5: Test your router to see whether it is fully compatible with Windows Vista by running the Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool.

If these steps don't solve the problem, look for a specific problem in the following table.

Harish Rawat
CoreItDeveloper
Thanks for the post... I go through that.....

Pages: 1